xisto Community
jonline

How Do I Find Out How Much Mycents Iv'e Got?

Pretty much as the title says. I've looked on the left of my posts to see if it says it there (as it does for everyone else) and it doesn't. Is this because haven't earned any myCENTs yet or perhaps I haven't been approved to get myCENTs. I have set up the hosting account with cumputer hosting i think.

Have a look here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96232-topic/?findpost=1064394946

There are two different steps :

Signup at our forums.

Signup at our Billing & Support Area. (this will activate myCENTS)

You have signed at the Xisto forum, which allows you to post on this forum.

Now you also have to sign up at Xisto Billing & Support area : this will convert your posted topics into MyCents, and you will see the MyCents appearing near your name in the forum.

The condition for that is to post about five quality topics, these topics will be reviewed before your MyCents are activated.

ahh, I understand thanks for the reply :) I'll start browsing around now for youtr conditions for a "quality post" unless you want to show me a link :D. So do i need 10 mycents to get the most basic package as I think I read somewhere that's what I need?

ahh, I understand thanks for the reply :) I'll start browsing around now for youtr conditions for a "quality post" unless you want to show me a link :D . So do i need 10 mycents to get the most basic package as I think I read somewhere that's what I need?

You almost understood, excepted a small detail.100 MyCents are worth $1.00
The most interesting plan is the "logic plan" which is worth about $2 each month. This means that you will need 200 MyCents each month, and not 10 MyCents!

The Decade Plan offers a small space and a relative small bandwidth for a simple website during 10 years.The Decade Plan costs asta$ 10,--.The astadollars can be earnt by posting. About 100 posts are needed to earn $10,-- in astadollars by posting to pay for this package.100 Posts can be put on the forum in about 4 days the most fast. With such an amount of daily posts the member is on the edge of spamming. Such an amount of posts in such a small amount of days might result in some comments of the mod and some users.Once the Decade Plan package is ordered and in possession the next task is to make sure the member of the forum doesn't get banned.

Edited by zenia (see edit history)

sorry to be a bother but where can i find the price of upgrades and if i upgraded bandwidth on the 10 year plan would the upgrade last the whole 10 years and how long would the bandwidth last for the monthly one?

sorry to be a bother but where can i find the price of upgrades and if i upgraded bandwidth on the 10 year plan would the upgrade last the whole 10 years and how long would the bandwidth last for the monthly one?

It is not a bother.But what is your question exactly?
The usual thing to do is to start with a smal package and a small website with a reasonable amount of storage space on the hard disk of the server and a reasonable amount of bandwidth to see and to experience how it is to run a website and how many visitors the website attracts.
After getting some experience and some figurs about how big the website is and how much visitors the website gets depending from the need of storage space and visitors counts the possibility exists to get a bigger packet or to keep the original packet.
A bigger packet can be bought with real money and with astadollarcredits earnt by posting in this forum.

The used space on the hard disk of the server depends of how big the website is. That means whit lots of webpages and other stuff that uses storage space, for instance a video and images and maybe a database.
The bandwidth is used for the traffic and the use of the website by visitors. For instance downloading files from the website and watching and downloading a video from the website probably costs bandwidth.

This information of the Decade Plan is available at the moment. It is not sure this information is correct.

Decade Plan:
hosting a website for 10 years
storage space: 100 megabyte
bandwidth: 1000 megabyte
costs: $ 10,--

Disclaimer: No guarantee is given that the information in this post is correct.
Edited by zenia (see edit history)

I've got a website and I know how much traffic I am currently getting and the amount of traffic I will be targeting over the next few months. This is why I want to make sure I pick the right package which is why I woud like to know how much bandwidth upgradess cost for the decade plan and how long they last.

It seems there is no upgrade available for the Decade Plan.

This means that you definitely have to start with the "logic plan". If you already have a website, you already know how much space you need.Also, remember that it has to be a fully legit website, with no illegal content, else the website will be simply closed. Here you are on a fully professional system.