xisto Community
zenia

Googletv a new way to surfe the internet on the tv

google is working on building and selling an internettv. it seems to be a little box that allows to show some internet websites on the tv.

here is the link with more information.

https://www.google.com/tv/

googletv

Thankyou for providing the link and increasing my knowledge. I am a real fan of google and I like to read news about the new google products.

Thankyou

Thankyou for providing the link and increasing my knowledge. I am a real fan of google and I like to read news about the new google products.Thankyou

I too am a fan of Google. I personally like how they manage to integrate the apps within each other.

However, once Google TV comes out, I'll probably wait awhile before using it. From what I can tell, Google TV combines all of the applications and websites such as Chrome, Pandora, and Amazon into one place. I personally have no need to combine all of my websites/applications.

i don't see why they need to combine them like that to get a internet tv in my opinion i'd just hook a normal computer up to a tv and use that to access the internet, have multiple dvd player spaces and more. t makes life so much easier than having a high cost machine made by google when current technology is more than capable of doing the same thing. sure some people say that it would make things easier but would it really in my opnion it would just make the process more complicated.

Now I see why my TV has an Ethernet adapter. Could be funny seeing what these TV apps are, and how useful they look. And it could be funny googling on the TV while my computer is busy.