xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zenia

Integration Of Tv And The Computer it rolls on

the internet and the television integrate more and more. google has a sort of initiative to sell an internet tv. it seems only special websites will be visible with the internet tv of google.there are some issues with tv and the internet. some of them are technical issues. the solution of the videos on the internet is not always as good as like the broadcasted programs on the tv. it seems there is a lot of bandwidth and speed needed to reach the quality of the programs that are shown on television. and the computer need to have some quality too to be able to show a video of a high quality. youtube is busy upgrading the quality and the lenght of the videos on the website continuously. this makes it possible after some more time that the quality of the videos on the internet and the broadcasts on the internet meet the quality of the programs shown on television.

the internet and the television integrate more and more. google has a sort of initiative to sell an internet tv. it seems only special websites will be visible with the internet tv of google.there are some issues with tv and the internet. some of them are technical issues. the solution of the videos on the internet is not always as good as like the broadcasted programs on the tv. it seems there is a lot of bandwidth and speed needed to reach the quality of the programs that are shown on television. and the computer need to have some quality too to be able to show a video of a high quality. youtube is busy upgrading the quality and the lenght of the videos on the website continuously. this makes it possible after some more time that the quality of the videos on the internet and the broadcasts on the internet meet the quality of the programs shown on television.

I think more and more people are now coming towards the integrated version. I have not heard about the Google's internet tv, but I by myself use the online streaming channels to watch television programs. Yes you are right that it would take quite a long time for the internet videos to reach the quality of the tv broadcast or any where near it but using internet tv has many more benefits. The first and the biggest of them is that you do not need to have a separate television set for watching tv programs and a separate PC for doing your other jobs. You can do all with just your pc and if it makes you sacrifice a little bit of quality, then I think it is very well worth it and it won't be a bad deal in any sense. Further more with internet tv you have much more control over your favourites and you can record your favourite things as well and then later you can edit them as well and do whatever you want to do with them. I think sacrificing a little bit of quality for so much benefits is a very good deal