xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Bux Sites: Legit Or Scam

Nowadays many Bux sites where you are paid to click advertisements have appeared on the internet and almost all of them claim that they are the best and the easiest source of earning money online. First of all the question is that how is money made on the bux sites. Bux sites are places where advertisements are made available to be viewed and clicked to visitors, thus there is a source of income for bux site owners but the second question is that is the money big enough to be distributed among the users and the owners. Now that is a part not known exactly because there are a lot of suspicious things about bux sites. One of these suspicious things is that the same advertisements are viewed by the same user again and again and why would someone pay for that. Secondly the income is too low and to get a reasonable amount of income you either need to invest some money on the site or gain a hug amount of referrals.

So unless you are paid yourself, you cannot say whether the bux site is legit or scam?

How was your experience with bux sites?
If you do not have any experience then try the following site. Its the best in the field as far as my research is concerned.
OnBux

Edited by Ahsaniqbal111 (see edit history)

I got paid about 138 $ from a site which I made 3k from. Those sites grow bigger than they can be handled and in the end the shear amount of backlog runs the site to the ground.

I feel like that they have the potential to make you a decent amount of money. However, it might take awhile. I tried my hand at a paid to click site but I lost interest after I realized it took too much of my time.

A bux site is very profitable, but mostly for the owner only. The members too can make good profits, but first they have to make some investment and then maintain their referrals properly before they can see any profits from these sites. Majority of the bux sites are either scams, or else they have very low click rates, pay out very late, or sometimes disappear without a trace! It takes just $25/month to run a bux site so almost anyone can do it. This is enough for us to realise that it is better to stay away from bux sites! IF you're really willing to waste a whole lot of time clicking on ads, then choose Neobux and nothing else. It is the only site which can be completely trusted and has much more advanced features than any other bux site. It's also been proved to be legitimate by thousands of members who've made endless clicks on the site! Neobux will be useful only if you have at least 500 referrals and are ready to invest your time and money.

So to cut the long story short, keep away from bux sites as they're of no use in the long term. If you are persistent about joining any bux sites then choose only Neobux.com. I'm not giving this in a link because I'm not interested in wasting hours and days of my life clicking on ads and trying to hunt for referrals :)

A bux site is very profitable, but mostly for the owner only. The members too can make good profits, but first they have to make some investment and then maintain their referrals properly before they can see any profits from these sites. Majority of the bux sites are either scams, or else they have very low click rates, pay out very late, or sometimes disappear without a trace! It takes just $25/month to run a bux site so almost anyone can do it. This is enough for us to realise that it is better to stay away from bux sites! IF you're really willing to waste a whole lot of time clicking on ads, then choose Neobux and nothing else. It is the only site which can be completely trusted and has much more advanced features than any other bux site. It's also been proved to be legitimate by thousands of members who've made endless clicks on the site! Neobux will be useful only if you have at least 500 referrals and are ready to invest your time and money.

So to cut the long story short, keep away from bux sites as they're of no use in the long term. If you are persistent about joining any bux sites then choose only Neobux.com. I'm not giving this in a link because I'm not interested in wasting hours and days of my life clicking on ads and trying to hunt for referrals :)

I think you are absolutely right. I have worked for a few days on a bux site that may not be as famous as neobux but it has some value in terms of people appreciating it. The website is onbux. I clicked ads for about 15 days and all i got was just nothing. Any one can get more than that by ways which are much much more interesting than clicking on ads that are of no value to you. Some other ways that can be employed to make money online include writing for online content sites, making your own website, uploading files etc etc etc. There are literally hundreds of ways to earn money online so why go for a source which first has to confirm that it is legit and then it have to prove that a reasonable income can be made. The bux sites are designed in a way to compel people to invest in them but before investing one must understand that there is a lot of risk in investing in bux sites. The first and the major risk is that whether the site is legit or is just a fraud like many other bux websites. If the first thing is confirmed then you got another problem. The second problem is to make clear that whether you will be able to earn good money from the site or your investment will just be a waste. This part is rather a complicated one and you cannot approach a result without some very trusted data obtained from trusted sources.

All i want to say is that there are too many problems related to investing in bux sites and then earning money from them. All your energy and effort can be made worth some good money by many other sources of earning money online

I believe that there are only a few Bux Sites that are legit such as NeoBux and OnBux because I actually have had a good experience with these sites. I started using Neobux around a year ago with no initial investment and I am currently making $80/monthly pure profit. I've heard rumors that the owner OnBux (a pretty new bux site) is the same as NeoBux but I can't clarify that. Nonetheless, I have still had a very good experience with OnBux. I would say that bux sites are a gamble if you don't have a solid strategy on handling referrals but they are VERY profitable. This guy on the NeoBux forums made a 10 thousand dollar cash out.Bux sites also require patience. Most people will join a bux site, find out that they will only make like four cents a day, and leave without ever realizing the full potential of the bux site.Not all bux sites are legit though. Sites like bux.to have the word SCAM stamped on them. Before I ever join a GPT site, I always check the reviews and the programs. I believe that Aurora sites are much slower than bux sites but they are more stable and reliable.