xisto Community
enza

Favourite Video On The Youtube What is your favourite youtube video?

Youtube is popular.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be honest, some options are missing in your poll :

- What is Youtube?

- I don't care about Youtube.

- I never visit Youtube.

- I hate Youtube.

And also my answer is not present :

I cannot watch Youtube because my Internet connection is very, very slow.

To be honest, some options are missing in your poll :

- What is Youtube?

- I don't care about Youtube.

- I never visit Youtube.

- I hate Youtube.

And also my answer is not present :

I cannot watch Youtube because my Internet connection is very, very slow.

Well I think I can top that.

I cannot watch Youtube because my country BANNED it.

I used to be able to change DNS and get away with it but now I can logon to YouTube on occasion, if I'm lucky, even with DNS. The other banned content I can get to with changed DNS. It's weird.

Well I think I can top that.

I cannot watch Youtube because my country BANNED it.

I used to be able to change DNS and get away with it but now I can logon to YouTube on occasion, if I'm lucky, even with DNS. The other banned content I can get to with changed DNS. It's weird.
That's a shame. You could always try changing your IP address. Of course, doing this to view content not allowed in your country could possibly be a violation of the Terms and Services of your ISP.

That's a shame. You could always try changing your IP address. Of course, doing this to view content not allowed in your country could possibly be a violation of the Terms and Services of your ISP.

How do you change your IP address ? As far as I remember, Youtube does not work through proxies ? :)

How do you change your IP address ? As far as I remember, Youtube does not work through proxies ? :D

I watched some YouTube videos at school through a proxy :) and I am pretty sure that you could watch videos through a VPN as well.

Wow so far no one has given their opinion on the original topic of the thread, i.e., about their favourite Youtube videos, but the discussion that has been going on is interesting as well. However, I'd like to reply to what the topic asked for. The average user on Youtube watches eight hours of video per week, but I watch just around 3 hours of video, and that is usually some kind of tutorial, regarding Photoshop or some other software like Joomla, , Mambo, etc. There are a lot of channels available which teach you how to use these software easily, and I've learned quite fast, which is why I find these videos useful.There's no particular video that I can link to, but the results that appear on the first page are usually of very good quality. So if anyone is looking to use Youtube as a medium to learn something, then it's a very good idea.

I also, don't have a favorite youtube video, some are pretty good, but there are a lot of videos which are useless and boring and I don't even understand why people put such trash on youtube, most of videos are so pathetic, especially the ones added by kids or somebody stupid who filmed something stupid with his mobile camera, or created something stupid with something like movie maker..I guess one of the best videos are which are watched by a lot of people, the top ones. :)I usually like to watch tutorials or interviews, suggestions, some kind of shows, or something "amazing" and usually something funny to laugh out load :D