xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Desenlace yeah, one more rock, now in Spanish

This is Song in Spanish. Hopefuly someone can catch it up!!!! :)

:::DESENLACE:::

Tantos sue?os por romper

nunca sabes si estoy bien

ahora te toco perder

Piensas que la soledad

es un problema mundial,

sabes que algo anda mal

Sintomatico placer

es lo unico que ves

la razon para volver

:::CHORUS:::

pero si piensas que no hay mas

es un trago densidad

para menguar tu soledad

y mil sue?os por so?ar

::::::::::::

Tu bien sabes que soy yo

el formato del adios

que cayo del alto sol

Quise ver lo que paso

y perdonarte hasta la voz

sin crearte una ilusion

:::CHORUS:::

pero si piensas que no hay mas

es un trago densidad

para menguar tu soledad

y mil sue?os por so?ar

GREETINGS!!!!!!

Let's see if I can translate that without any translators...So many broken dreamsyou never know that I am wellnow I touch you to lose (?)you think that the solitudeis a world-wide problemyou know that something... :)something that you seeis the ...the heart in order to returnCHORUS:but if you think that there is no moreit is a somethingin order to diminish your solitudeand 1000 dreams to dreamyou know well that I am Ithe format of goodbyethat fell from the tall sunI wanted to see what passedand to pardon you something the voicewithout you creating an illusionCHORUS:but if you think that there is no moreit is a somethingin order to diminish your solitudeand 1000 dreams to dream----------------------------Oh man, my Spanish is so bad :D (I'm in 3rd year Spanish in my school)

Not bad translate, but I will try to make it better {I'm a spanish speaker, not english, so... I understand better spanish than I write english..}:::DESENLACE:::So many of dreams to be brokenyou never know if I'm oknow it's time for me to looseYou think the lonelinessis a world problemyou know something is going worngsymptomatic pleasureis the only thing you seethe reason to get back:::CHORUS:::but if you think there's no moreit is a drink densityto decrease you loneliness {I think he want to say that he/she drinks to forget he's/she's lonely}and 1000 about to dream::::::::::::You also know that I'mThe "format" {maybe "form" would be better} of the goobyethat fell from the high sunI wanted to see what heppenedand forgive even your voicewithout creating you an illusion:::CHORUS:::but if you think there's no moreit is a drink densityto decrease you loneliness {I think he wanted to say that he/she drinks to forget he's/she's lonely}and 1000 about to dream::::::::::::It's all.. if you see any spelling error, please let me know.. BYE! :blink: