xisto Community
Silverthing

Looking For A Free Online Game... I think the title says it all

If you like mmo's with some action, try out Vindictus. It's a decent mmo with pretty nice graphics. You'll need a decent graphics card to run it. Then there is Divine souls. It's graphics aren't quite as intense, and it has some nice arcade style fighting in a 3d mmo world. Pretty decent graphics in both games. I've tried a few others, and either they flat out suck, or they're simply not worth the time. I haven't tried all of them, so consider some others, from other posters here, and just download, and try them out. Uninstall the game, if you don't like it, and move on. There is also runescape, but like I said, it's just not up to par for me. I'm really waiting on Diablo III from Blizzard entertainment. They always produce the highest quality games, and pc games at that. Diablo III is a RPG hack N' slash game. Massive slaughter-fest, highly powerful characters, no healer, no tanks. It's the bee's knees.

I already play a few games but I want to try out a few new games, any ideas?

what game do you like?

wars?boold?or simple?

i played the angry bird and wow.

i think it is interesting and fun.

My favorit is the go game. There are many places to play online, There is also a software that users can install locally and connect to onlin community.I prefer connect to the community from the software. I hate the colorful and funny graphic design of many online games.Go game is simple-- one board, some black and white stones. That's all. I like the variations, it's virtually unlimited. Depends on your skills and the other player's skills, the game can be simple or complicated, can be developed in different styles.The most attraction of Go to me is the goal of the game-- it's about building, not destroying. It starts from an empty board, both players try to build his/her territery, at the end, the one with bigger space wins. Of course, surrounding, capturing and killing activities involved, but those are just part of the business, not the goal.