xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

What Do You Think Now?.... Website

What do you think of the site?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice! It loads longer though even on my connection but it looks good don't worry, it's worth the wait. :)

It looks good other than the fact that I don't like the green text on the green background.But it didn't load right so some of the links didn't work so I won't vote on it until it works I'll try again later maybe it is my browser :rolleyes:

What I like:* the color, it is a nice shade of green and it doesn't hurt the eyes* the banner is quite simple but works for the page* the navigation links are properly placed so you won't get lostWhat needs improvemet:* although the shade of color green works well, it would be nice if you add another color or another different shade of green just to make the page look more interesting* There is an ANNOYING geocities ad so you might as well swith host (i.e. trap 17 lol)* it needs more content* most of the links do not work yet so you should work on that