xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aloKNsh

What Is Magic A Science Or Just Magic? is it for real or just a trick of hand.

First let me tell you that this is not a copied material from any site, but my original article and also dont give answers like google it and you will get the answer. Does science has its answer?OK now back to the topic, last night while having my dinner i was watching a reality program some what named like India Star Magician (as i can recall it). They were showing some pretty good stuff but that was surely a illusion but there was something which i would like to mention here. Some Master Magician (some european) as they called him was present in that show and was judging the contestent. That really sucks as you are judging something which doesnt happens at all, his was my thought before the act of the Master Magician. After some of the shows and tricks done by the contestant, master magician said that he would also try to show something real magic. Then the camera was taken to a car factory where that master magician was prepearing with some of the workers in the factory assembling a car to a iron frame and then pulling up with a electro magnet then around height of 50ft there plan was to drop the car right above the Master Magician head and via his magic master magician would dissapear that car in one go only. They assembled the car electro magnet lifted that car and the decided height they dropped it. WHile the car was coming down the magician just stood down and with some words he said dissapear and the a 2 feet wide red cloth was tied inbetween the magician and the roof. WHen the car came near that 2feet red cloth it dissapeared without a noice. And the magician was standing down all fit and fine and that car was gone just behind that red 2 feet clothe. It happened withing a sec and there was no way out of that area or studio as if possible that they had taken the car down somewhere or put the mirror in front of the magician….but as I said they did all things possible like walking there showing no mirror and also showed that the arena was packed from all corners from the sheets of aluminum just like a normal car repairing shop is and also it was hard to believe that the car had vanished under that 2 feet cloth a 5 feet car cant vanish under 2 feet one. Now this is wat I saw in India now comes in European country…… I hope you all know Cris Angel a superb magician showing some of the most amazing tricks and magic one could ever see. One of the most unbelievable trick was that of the bandana and the 50 story building. He claimed that he would throw the bandana from the roof of that 50 story building and then would catch at the floor of the building infront of every one live. It was telecasted live on the tv show before the show, the crew member too gussed some one of the most common things that could be done in order to catch that bandana before it hit the ground. They threw the bandana and noted the time which was almost 11.something secs and then they said there are 4 possbility of getting that bandana. That means that Cris has to reach the ground in less than 11 secs in order to catch the bandana. 1st- he would run down through the stairs… they tried that as well (the crew members) they got an athlete and asked him to get the down ryt from the roof in as soon as possible. They threw the bandana and the asked the atlete to start at same time and guess what the athlete got down in 4 mins (approx) and that idea also flopped. 2nd – They thought Cris might probably use the lift or elevator to get down at a fast speed so they tried that also… but it took round a min to get down so that was also impossible to get the bandana withing 11 secs. 3rd- They thought cris would jump with the banadan the fastest way to get down there, they called a paraglider but that also took round 45 secs to get down and he was also not able to get the banadna… 4th- He would try bunji jumping but that was not magic so that idea also flopped. The day came and cris as promised did the magic he threw the bandana himself and infront of thousands spectators reached within 11secs down and got the bandana before it hit the ground……. Now how the heck one could get down so fast I didn’t understand anything its just impossible now ill any one please let me know is there real magic in the world if not then how are this able to do this I hope you get what I mean to say. Does magic really happen and is there any way to learn like a school in Harry Potter :) or anything like that.

Erm, right I kinda had a hard time believing you actually asked this question, you want to know if magic is real or not?What you saw were all illusions, that is the key thing behind magic tricks. There is no real magic in the word. Magicians deceive you in order to entertain, if there were such a thing as real magic I doubt they would be crappy tricks for minimum wage lolI once saw a man make an entire elephant dissapear, it was incredible, there was no possible way I thought that he could have done it. The elephant wasn't near the walls and was stood in the center of the room. There were no trap doors, the floor was solid concrete. The elephant was there one second and gone the next. I then saw a program called "breaking the magicians code" where they reveal the secrets of some of the most popular tricks including the elephant trick. There is always one way you never think of (that's the job of a magician) and so it was with the elephant trick. A mirror, that's all it took. One large mirror expertly placed and perfectly executed and it would appear as though the elephant vanishes in to thin air.When it comes to magic you have to remember, for every 10 ways you know the trick can be done there are another 30 you don't know, hence the definition of the word "trick"

breaking the magicians code

i had also seen this series! it was good and i 100% agree with you, they also showed that wood chipper was it was just an illusion but what will you call that cris angels performance throwing the bandana and then again catchin it within 11 secs. I dont get any trick in that! or may be there is i am not getting that but! they said he did telepode but if he can then i am sure he didnt have to give air fares and he is a enviornment friendly guy then :) but still how could you do that ??

He's probably either got a guy who looks just like him, or he has a twin and both of them are magicians pretending to be the same guy. It's another old trick of magicians, having a twin brother (or sister) but without people knowing and thinking you are the same person. That way you can do so many more tricks.