xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Ending Gta Without Cheat Code

has anyone ended the GTA four and GTA five without using even a single cheat code. I have ended GTA 5 without using even a single cheat code but they felt to do the same for GTA 4. The fourth version of GTA is much harder in terms of playing and in terms of missions then the GTA San Andreas. I do not know whether only I found it so or it is actually like that. I would like to have your opinions on this.

I think he was referring to them in terms of when they were released (for playstation and xbox anyway).I have never used a cheat code in GTA before I have completed it. For me it just ruins the game and doesn't add any flavour to the story lines. To be honest, I never use cheats in any game until I have first completed it.Cheating in games defeats the entire purpose of the game to begin with. Why bother playing if you are just going to cheat? If you can't win the game without cheating then just keep trying, you'll get there eventually, and if not then you must be bad at gaming lolBut yeah, if you cheat at a game before you have finished it because you find it too difficult then it says a lot about your personality (that wasn't directed toward you Ahsaniqbal).