xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Best Ways To Earn Money Online

In this topic a few top ways of earning money online are discussed. The list I have selected has numerous factors of selection some of which are;

The earning potential, ease of work, availability of work etc

1) Advertisement

This is by far the best way to earn money online because it has got a great potential and you will earn your income for life time or as long as your website in alive. There might be a huge huge earning potential but one thing needs to be understood that this is probably one of the most difficult and time taking methods as well but nevertheless it is the most promising as well. The top advertisement companies like google adsense, chitikam adbrite etc have millions of publishers publishing ads and earning money from them.

2) Affiliate marketing

Similar to displaying ads you can also display the products of various companies and you will get your commission when the product is sold through your help. The base of this method is similar to advertisement and you need to have a good website to earn money through this method as well

3) Freelance jobs

They are the third in my category because they provide wonderful oppertunities for those who do not want to take the headache of improving the website in search engines through various SEO techniques. Freelance jobs include copy writing, programming, website designing etc. The pay depends upon the work and the quality

4) Paid to write websites

On the internet you can find a huge amount of paid to write websites for which you can write articles on which they display their ads and share the revenue with you. All the headache of SEO and improving the website and traffic is taken by the website owners and you only have to write articles. This method can also generate a handsome amount of income

I'm using the advertisement method from Google Adsense and it's pretty well when my visitors click the ads. Google AdSense is a free way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages. For now i have earned €3.52 and i need €10 to select the payment method and then make about €70 to payout. It has four methods of payout:# Payment by check# Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)# Payment by Western Union Quick Cash# Payment by Rapida Western Union Quick Cash is a payment method that allows you to receive your AdSense payments in cash using the worldwide Western Union money transfer service. Payments will be available for pick up at your local Western Union Agent the day after they are sent according to our normal payment schedule. And that's why I will use Western Union Quick Cash, because is the fastest and the easiest way to get your legal earned money from Google Adsense. :)

I think affiliate marketing can be very profiting. When I tried affiliate marketing, I was able to sell around 3 products daily ($15 dollar profit) with ClickBank but that kind of died out after a period of time. I thought it was pretty easy to make that much money though.I find get-paid-to-write sites are a bit hard to earn a profit from. The amount of money you earn per article is very minimal unless you have good promotion techniques to generate views. I find the amount of time and effort to just earn ten dollars is just ridiculous. What I do for these sites is just modify some essays I have done for school and submit them to Triond.

In my country Google Adsense doesn't offer Payment by Rapid or payment by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)It only offers payment by Check and for a while now payment by Western Union, but it's quite unreliable to use Western Union, even though it's the only way to do it, due to when I got a normal check, to get CASH I needed to pay a lot of different taxes which made the sum very low, to cash out a foreign check in a local bank seems to be quite expensive, I was very mad, it was over 50%, due to the sum was just a bit over 100$, the conversion of currency, the transferring of payment from foreign bank to local here, a fee for check cashing, some taxes and whola :)

There are also other ways to make money online. For instance, there are GPT(get paid to) sites. Basically, a GPT site is a site where you do certain tasks and in return, you get some money. Not a lot of money mind you, but it adds up. Most GPT sites will have you fill out surveys. You use your real information except your email, for which you will use temporary emails.

There are also other ways to make money online. For instance, there are GPT(get paid to) sites. Basically, a GPT site is a site where you do certain tasks and in return, you get some money. Not a lot of money mind you, but it adds up. Most GPT sites will have you fill out surveys. You use your real information except your email, for which you will use temporary emails.

There is a site called Microworkers that pays you for simple tasks like "liking" something on facebook, writing a short review for something, etc. I thought it was pretty easy money. The only thing that I did not like about Microworkers was the fact that you have to verify your address before they send your any payments via check OR a microprocessor.