xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Best Ways To Obtain Back-links To Your Website

Back links are very important to get a good status on the internet but how can you get them. What are the best ways to get them? Well let us have a look at the best of the ways. Before discussing the ways I must tell that it is only for new webmasters that obtaining backlinks is so difficult because if you have a PR 0 website no body is willing to link to you because they do not know whether your website is legitimate or a scam and since linking to scam scam sites damages there own ranking as well so they will not link to you. However once you get established in the industry and get some reputation by search engines for example get some good page rank from google then you won't even know when and how people are linking to you because linking to good websites also gets you some good impressions at least as far as your visitors are concerned.

obtaining backlinks

1) the best of the methods to obtain backlinks is writing articles and submitting them to directories which allow links on the articles. You put your link on the article you have written and once it is published on the website you posted to you will get a link. This is the best way because by doing this you are not dependant on any one else but you own work only.

2) submitting your website to directories is the other method but finding legitimate and good websites is becoming difficult day by day but as long as your link is one way you can submit it to any directory.

3) paying money to obtain good backlinks is also very effective because by this method you will get quick quality links and thus you will get your results very soon

4) Giving free aways and gifts is another way because such a website becomes famous very soon on the internet and lot of people link to them

god!! you got a very well guided article on how to obtain the backlinks! really its apperciable and i hope to try em put. Even on my side i had done some research on the back links and came to know that the most important thing in the creating the backilinks are the possiblity of posting and commenting in the blogs and forums! as in my case i got dozens of posts i know all are spams but still i ignore em cause they are getting the backlinks and in my case i am getting the posts not that it written all rubbish or nothing to the blog but like the posts like good work and others its good but still i have to keep an track of the thiongs posted there! believe me its a tough job and you need to be ultra attentive and not to forget the idea of putting the links in the social neteworking sites they are going to help the most if you want to get immdiate popular then ghet in touch with the best soical networking sites ike myspace, facebook, or twitter. They will provide you the required amount of backlinks as well as visits in your isolated sites!

god!! you got a very well guided article on how to obtain the backlinks! really its apperciable and i hope to try em put. Even on my side i had done some research on the back links and came to know that the most important thing in the creating the backilinks are the possiblity of posting and commenting in the blogs and forums! as in my case i got dozens of posts i know all are spams but still i ignore em cause they are getting the backlinks and in my case i am getting the posts not that it written all rubbish or nothing to the blog but like the posts like good work and others its good but still i have to keep an track of the thiongs posted there! believe me its a tough job and you need to be ultra attentive and not to forget the idea of putting the links in the social neteworking sites they are going to help the most if you want to get immdiate popular then ghet in touch with the best soical networking sites ike myspace, facebook, or twitter. They will provide you the required amount of backlinks as well as visits in your isolated sites!

I use facebook not to obtain but just for fun. However i see a lot of people using facebook to get traffic from their sites. Although they may get a good handsome amount of traffic to their websites but i have a problem with this method. The main reason people want to increase traffic to their websites is that they want to earn money through ads placed on their websites/ When people viewing your website click the ads on it you will be rewarded by money. Now if you bring people to your website in this way;
Hey check this cool website.. Very very cool indeed...
http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/

then what is the possibility of people clicking the ads on your websites. Further more if people are not clicking the ads on your website your CTR will go down and down and the publishers will not pay you as much as your website deserve. I think it is better to give the same time to other ways of getting traffic to your website the best of which is outstanding content on your website.

I do realize that there is a genuine and very effective way of generating traffic to your website from the social sites but it is very limited. For example suppose I have a website about "Earn money online" and I use facebook to get some extra traffice. I have 100 friends on facebook and I share the link to my website with them in a very smart way so that their possibility of going to my website and clicking the ads is very high. After all my 100 friends have visited my website there are going to be no more visits and the thing stops suddenly. That is why I do not use social sites as places to generate traffic.

I am using the social media sub par, I have 800 friends and posting my site article wont do any good since it will attract only a fraction of visitors however if i will write content that targets a common interest like a certain movie and share it to Facebook via wall/status post, they can easily forget about the link.. it will be covered up soon.What I do was to upload a video related to what I have written and turn it viral by tagging the target persons to the video. The video will stick on their "video section" which their friends can view. So how i drive them to my site? I insert a caption and a link, this is where you can become creative.Most facebook users also have no idea that you can embed your own video player on facebook if you got whitelisted. How to earn money from this approach? Well get a video ad service then share your player to facebook, when they play the video the ad will get served.Video ads comes in 2 flavors, the CPM (cost per million /impression type) and the cost per click. Pick CPM if your video is good.

1) the best of the methods to obtain backlinks is writing articles and submitting them to directories which allow links on the articles. You put your link on the article you have written and once it is published on the website you posted to you will get a link. This is the best way because by doing this you are not dependant on any one else but you own work only.

I use this method myself and so far from 5 articles I have got around 20 clicks on my link. It is a slow process, to be honest, and unless you have a really large number of articles in the article directory, you will not get as many clicks on your link as you expect in the first place.

The rest of the methods that you have mentioned are good and they work well, with the exception of paid back-links, which can go wrong if you get too many backlinks in a short period of time. Search Engines like sites which have a lot of backlinks, but at the same time they do not like it if a single site gets a lot of backlinks in a very short amount of time. This leads to suspicion and it may affect your rankings as well. Some people argue about how true this is, but I've seen it happen once! So while buying backlinks don't get too enthusiastic and save your money by purchasing small amount of backlinks at regular intervals.

The rest of the methods that you have mentioned are good and they work well, with the exception of paid back-links, which can go wrong if you get too many backlinks in a short period of time. Search Engines like sites which have a lot of backlinks, but at the same time they do not like it if a single site gets a lot of backlinks in a very short amount of time. This leads to suspicion and it may affect your rankings as well. Some people argue about how true this is, but I've seen it happen once! So while buying backlinks don't get too enthusiastic and save your money by purchasing small amount of backlinks at regular intervals.

Actually the method of obtaining paid backlinks has been stated as spam by google and if it catches any website with this type of linking, it drops its ranking by a huge amount. However, sometimes you need to go to the black hat methods of the seo to get that extra boost for your website. I will give a simple example here. Suppose you have worked hard on your website and have made it come to the 11th place in search results for the primary keyword. Now instead of waiting for a month or two and continuing the hard work, you can just obtain one backlink from a high pr page. What this does is improve your websites serp by atleast two or three positions and you will come to the first page of the search results. You will see clearly the difference in the number of visitors that your site recieve when it goes from the second page of google's search to the first page. This will boost the traffic to your website in quick time and is good for your website. Now if your website offers quality content to the users, their actions on the pages of your website will enforce google to enhance your search rating and a series of positive actions will start. Your site will keep on improving until it reaches the first spot in googles search.

This thing has increases in importance because of current google updates according to which google analyzes the behaviour of users on websites and determine the position of the website in the search results accordingly. For a good website, users will spend more time on it, click more links and view more pages pere visit. THe bounce rate will be low and percentage of new visitors will also be low. So for a website with this type of stats, even if the backlinking is not strong enough, google has to put it forward in search results and improve its rating all the time.

So a simple black hat method can trigger an event of good positive things for your website and after all this, even google itself won't mind the paid backlink for your website because your website can be a source of income for google itself (if you are displaying adsense ads)

Its hard to get 1 way links. but by submitting our site to whois and start/details site, we can get more then thousands of free backlinks to our sites. and commenting in dofollow blogs is also a good way to create free backlinks. lastly we can also buy backlinks through local SEO company, will do for you....