xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton1405241582

How Good Is God Of War 3?

After waiting for ten years, I was finally able to buy a playstation 2 recently. That might seem funny to quite a lot of people as it is now an outdated console, but right now the PS3 doesn't fit into my budget, nor do the PS3 games. So anyway the first game I bought for the PS2 was the epic God of War. I finished it in 10 hours (on Normal Mode) and was left speechless by the experience. I heard that God of War 2 is even better than the first game so I'm waiting to get that soon, but on another note, I heard that GOW3 is available only for the PS3. So has anyone here played that game? Could you tell me how it was compared to the previous games? I tried to search for a thread that might exist on this topic but the search engine wouldn't accept any words less than four characters and 'God of War' doesn't have any four-letter words :)