xisto Community
The Simpleton1405241582

The Selfish Simpleton Is Here!

Hi everyone - I registered over here way back in November 2009 but never made a post until today. The reason's simple - I was content with posting over at Xisto forums (now Xisto of course!) and I've spammed the forums over there with over a thousand posts. So why am I here now? I'm a greedy and selfish fellow, that's why! The myCENTs system over there is being upgraded which means no updates for a while, and I remembered just now that Xisto's part of the family too, so I thought Why not torment the members over here for a few days? :) Since there's been no forum upgrade here I'm guessing (and hoping) that the myCENT system is still alive and working. If it does I'm surely going to spend some time here along with KS, so please bear with me for a few days :D

Edited by The Simpleton (see edit history)

Welcome aboard, The Sempleton.Just be careful not to spam here, because if your posts happen to be removed, you could experience negative MyCents.So please stick to our TOS terms, and only post useful, helpful and interesting posts.RegardsYordan

Thanks for the suggestion 8ennett - I've taken a look at the thread you mentioned, and while I find the dinosaur concept hilarious, I can't really comment on it entirely because to start off with, I'm not a Christian and hence don't know much about the bible, and even if I were to merely comment on what others said I can't say much about the topic. So it would simply interrupt the good flow of comments that's going on in there....