xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Бојан

Driver: Parallel Lines PC edition

Did someone played this game? It's kinda old, but it's very good game. I was playin it long time and i found it in my collection with games and i'm installing it right now. :) What's your expressions from this game? :D

Did someone played this game? It's kinda old, but it's very good game. I was playin it long time and i found it in my collection with games and i'm installing it right now. :D What's your expressions from this game? :)

driver parallel lines is a good game. I have played it almost 2 years ago and I found it very very enjoyable. It has a sort of close relationship with the GTA series games more likely the grand theft auto 4. The story of the game is the best of all although there are a number of other features that are very lovely but I found the story the best of the all. The missions of the game a more related to driving your car than anything else but still there is lot of fun if you do not like driving the most. I will advise you must go for this game and I bet that you will like it.