xisto Community
8ennett

Gta And Police Academy

I was having a few beers tonight and after watching the good, the bad and the ugly decided to throw on police academy 2 when I noticed something about it. It reminded me so much of GTA then it hit me, there are several bits in the GTA games that are actually taken from the Police Academy films, I won't list them all now but one of the major one's is in police academy 2 when Fackler needs the bathroom and pulls in to the petrol station the radio voice in the background is actually used as police car ambience in one of the GTA games (I can't remember which one and it's driving me mad), also there is a vehicle in GTA called a Bobcat which is also the real first name of the mad man Zed from police academy. You can see the influences of many films in the GTA games, but actually using sound clips taken directly is strange considering how easy it is to create a sound clip that sounds like it's on a police radio.

actually using sound clips taken directly is strange considering how easy it is to create a sound clip that sounds like it's on a police radio.

Maybe the people in charge of creating such a sound track for the game, are the same people creating the sound tracks for the clip ?

Maybe the people in charge of creating such a sound track for the game, are the same people creating the sound tracks for the clip ?

It's possible, however there is a twenty year difference between the two and the sound clip has been literally ripped off the film and inserted into the game, and now I have figured out it's been inserted in to GTA4, San Andreas AND Vice City lol