xisto Community
Бојан

Lockerz Invitor Very fast invite sender

Well mates i've managed a website for the non-Lockerz members on this forum. It's very fast, it's working without mistakes and the invite is in your inbox before you check for it. If someone needs a invite, feel free to get invited by my website. All you got to do is to write your email and the capcha to confirm that you are human, and then check your email inbox. Here's the link from the website [ http://www.lockerzpokani.con.mk/ ] and enjoy! :)

Sorry to be so ignorant, but... what is Lockerz? non-Lockerz members are not members of what ? :) I guess it's a way of locking something, but locking what? Oracle tables?

No mate, Lockerz is worlds famous website who is giving free stuff if you make enough PTZ for what you are aiming as reward. There is veery much rewards like PayPal cash, PSP, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iMac, Apple laptops, t-shirts, iPhone stickers and many many other cool stuff. I think most of the Xisto and Xisto know what is Lockerz. :D Anyway, for getting points you need to login every day, write or answer the dailies question and watch music videos, original Lockerz videos, cooking videos and other videos. Every sunday they are giving bonus, for every action you are getting double points. Standard points for watching video and etc. is 2 points if you are standard member, if you are Z-List member then you are getting 4 points. To be a Z-List member you need to invite 20 friends on Lockerz and you are getting 2 points for every of them and a free t-shirt from Lockerz as reward being Z-List member. That's my short review about Lockerz, hope you like it. :)

I'm a member of lockerz and it sucks man. I've been in two seperate prize redemptions and never got a thing. I've even got over 1,000 damn ptz but I still don't have anything. It all sounds great but it's a lot of work. Every single day you have to log in and answer the question then you get a grand total of 4 ptz. They've uploaded a load of videos now and you can watch them for ptz as well but my bandwidth is too slow and the site is so poorly constructed that even if I were to leave it running over night it wouldn't play the video. Seems you have to have over a certain bandwidth otherwise it won't load at all. I thought lockerz was a great idea when I first joined, but now I think the complete opposite. The whole getting invited to join thing is just a cheap gimick. They knew it would still be easy to join the site once word got around. So just to recap, even if you have the PTZ you are no where near guaranteed a prize.

Well from the last redemption The Spring Fling redemption, i've ordered a 25 bucks of PayPal cash and guess what. After 3 days the money were sent on my PayPal account and withdraw them to my Visa and now i am spend money from Lockerz. For that price i spend 1200 PTZ, early the price was 300 PTZ but they raised up all the prices of the rewards. Yes, it's a hard work but it worth for somebody who was making enough points to get a reward. Anyone can win something but it need too much effort and time. Regards.

Yeah that was my point, the time spent earning all those PTZ added up really doesn't justify the amount you get back from it. 25 bucks from 1200 ptz, assuming the ptz were accumulated without watching any videos (just because they are a fairly new addition) that means it would have taken on average around 300 days to gather that amount of ptz, 300 days to earn $25??? I can earn 5 times that amount doing an hours labouring work. My opinion it is just a waste of time and lines the creators pockets with money and leaves the other person cheated out of time.

The June's General Redemption is coming my friends! Lockerz already posted the rules on the wall:

Rules for June's General Redemption:
1. This redemption will only be in one wave.

2. Only members who have earned at least 50 PTZ on Lockerz between June 1 and June 21 at 11.59 p.m. EDT will be eligible to enter PTZ Place.

3. Shipping PTZ are now included in the PTZ level of all physical items, but not digital items (PayPal etc.)

4. Only one prize per member.

5. There will be no exchanges, returns, cancellations or PTZ refunds on redeemed prizes.

6. These Rules are in addition to Lockerz Terms of Use and PTZ Rules.

Shipping:

1. Every package sent internationally will be labeled as a "gift." However, you are responsible for all incoming duties and tariffs imposed by your local government.

2. All addresses must be entered correctly. If your address is not entered correctly, your prize order will be cancelled. Any prize orders that are sent out and are returned for any reason will be cancelled and not sent to you an additional time.

Other Information:

1. Use of any bots, cheats or fraud will result in immediate order and membership cancellation.

2. Your browser's autofill is allowed (including Roboform).

For more redemption information --- stay tuned:-)

The best of all is that the prices of the items that we can redeem are retro prices, for example the PayPal $25 cash used to be 1200 PTZ, now is 300 PTZ. :)

Well from the last redemption The Spring Fling redemption, i've ordered a 25 bucks of PayPal cash and guess what. After 3 days the money were sent on my PayPal account and withdraw them to my Visa and now i am spend money from Lockerz. For that price i spend 1200 PTZ, early the price was 300 PTZ but they raised up all the prices of the rewards. Yes, it's a hard work but it worth for somebody who was making enough points to get a reward. Anyone can win something but it need too much effort and time. Regards.

Sorry but I'm going to have to agree with 8ennett. I was a member of Lockerz for awhile and I was never unable to redeem anything because Lockerz had a horrible way of allocating server space. During redemption, you had thousands of people from around the world trying to redeem the highest valued items (iPad, laptop, flat-screen TV) and after about a minute, everyone was out of stock. So no, I'm going to say it's not worth it.

Lockerz is now open to the public and anyone can sign up now they have finally released their store and the videos section. The price of all their prizes has gone up considerably as well however that is justified by the amount of points you can get simply by watching all the videos (although I can't watch half of them because they are only available in the US).Also they seem to have gotten rid of most of their prizes, the majority of prizes available now is either gift vouchers (for stores only available in the US) and crappy desktop backgrounds (really?). They have a couple of Macbooks (urgh) and some paypal money, even a couple of ipods (they must have made some kind of promo deal with apple the silly sods) but apart from that the rest is just worthless junk. They don't even offer console games anymore which is a shame, I've got enough ptz saved up to buy their entire previous stock lolAlso priority is now given to US citizens first, then to the rest of the world. Also there are several tiers of redemption. If you pay 1,000ptz you can buy the first tier, 500ptz gets you the second tier and the third tier is for those who don't want to give up ptz just to get to the prizes first. The first tier get to have their pick of all the prizes, then an hour later the second tier join in followed by the third tier after that.Lockerz appears to have become exactly what they said it wasn't when they first started out, a SCAM. They have played it very cleverly though, but now it is what it is. You can buy ptz boosters, so for small fee you can earn 4x as many ptz which kinda defeats the point of earning them in the first place. You also earn more ptz than any other part of the site by buying stuff from their store. Sorry lockerz but you ruined a good thing and sold out, you made us believe what you were doing was for the benefit of the users and not your own pockets, now it would seem you are doing it for yourselves and trying to con the users as much as you can.

It's good that I never got interested in Lockerz, at the very beginning when everyone everywhere wanted me to join, that they would get points, when I asked what it is and they said they an win something for free, I said that they won't get anything at all and it's almost SCAM.. So it seems to be the truth, in my country nobody got anything, at least people who I know, who got the points and ordered IPod and xBox? can't really remember, they still didn't get anything and I doubt they will ever do, they spend their time useless :)I always try to not join these kind of SCAMS.. Even though, once I got a domain name for free, it was over 5 years ago I guess, I also thought it was a SCAM, but hostbidder seemed to be for real and it offered domains just for posting, but I'm glad I joined and got a domain there for free.. Now it seems to be available at a lot of sites, even here at Xisto you can exchange myCents to a domain. :D