xisto Community
Pii

I Don't Get Any Mycents [solved]

I have already posted 5 posts and haven't got any hosting credits from those posts. I checked on my details and it says on myCents information as no information.I checked that my e-mail in the forum and billing is the same. What am I missing? What else do I need?

calm down bro! you will get your muCents showing as soon as you complete some 10 or 15 posts and then you can see the mycents in the user info box. if you have the accounts of the xisto and Xisto linked correctly you can get the flow of credits and mind it once you have made the 15th post wait for some time almost 2 hrs (generally earlier) so that the script can update itself and credit you the cents. hope i was able to answer you.

Oh, i see thanks for the information. Then during this time does the length and quality of my posts count? Should I just make 15+ posts giving short answers and responses to other people? Or does the invisible myCents accumulate over this period as well?

@Pii, I see you are getting your MyCENTs now so you've got the issue resolved.I signed up on Xisto earlier today and have already has a Xisto account, which I created while accumulating MyCENTs with a different partner site. I've made a couple of posts and can't seem to get MyCENTs addad against my account. I'm hoping that this is the case simply because I have not reached the 15 post limit that @aloknsh has mentioned before, as it's been over six hours since I registered and made my first post to the forum. I'll keep making posts over the new couple of days to reach the 15 post limit and if I still haven't gotten any MyCENTs, I'll probably have to give the support team another holler.

Neat! Everything is back in order. The MyCENTs are adding up and I just got my first MyCENTs notification email.Time to get back to the drawing board and get on with building my website, which I'll be hosting with the MyCENTs :-)

I see people with 3608 post with 15.4 credit while 27 post with 57.77 credit. I can understand the formed could have been used his credit, but still for 27 posts you can get 57 credit? that is amazing, isn' it? Or maybe I was wrong here.

I see people with 3608 post with 15.4 credit while 27 post with 57.77 credit. I can understand the formed could have been used his credit, but still for 27 posts you can get 57 credit? that is amazing, isn' it? Or maybe I was wrong here.

Forget about the "credit" thing, look at the "mycents" and the "MyEarning" values. The "MyCents" grow up to 100, then go down to zero and your earnings have +1.

thanks for the clarification, now it seems we need at least a hundred post to even get close to waht we need to get an account from Xisto. Also from what I see, the forum is not even that active anyway. I may just give up. OH well nothing comes free I guess.