xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikaz

What Is Your Ideal Job.

lol, I'm kinda a bit young to decide this, but I would say my ideal job would be to be a web programmer, or get into the business of making animes or games, like I might be able to do something on the anime/game making team. Like for games, I might be someone in the group that has to sort out the game music or animation, or junk like that. Same applies for anime, but then again, it would be a while before I did anyone of them, and after all, its only a thought. :)

I want to sell videogames. I want to own my own video game business and have a few GOOD arcade games like DDR, counter-strike, and some others and just sell video games for good prices while still making a profit. I think I either want to go into business or do something with computers like graphics design.

wow, alot of great responces, i see alot of similar ones too. Thats great, I was expected a larger portion to say they didn't have a clue. Thats great, and yes i agree, family and making a contribution are very important =p, but to accomplish both you need a job :)

a Nurse or a professional web designer. I wanted to be a nure ever since I can remember but in the past 2 years I have really gotten good at webdesign *cough it pays more *cough* lol :) im kidding. I think i'd rather be a nurse

Hm..To me money doesn't seem to be one of the important things in my life so this is definetly not the most important thing, but it is important that you have enough money to be able to live normaly. So my ideal job would be something creative and not too hard either for my body or my nerves. I need as much money as I need to live normaly not having to think of everything I buy and stuff...I would also like lots of free time beacuse if I once have a family, I would like to be with them not working all the time...But there is always this basic problem:MONEY ------:-- ENOUGH FREE TIME And you have to decide for one of them...Perosnally I am more interested in ENOUGH FREE TIME so I would say that I am where the ":" is :) Greetz..

HiWell I would call that a communist democracy I guess but let's play the game.I have 2 ways to answer that, the first since everyone makes the same, why get a tough job? So: 1) Receptionnist in very quiet place2) Security in a high rise3) Ticket counter at the moviesTwo I really get to do what I want:1) Programmer2) Guitar player in a band3) X-rated movies :) C yaPatrick

when i was young, there are lots of things i would want to be when i grow up. but now that i am now a grown up.. well, i am having doubts as to what would i want to be.. i am now taking I.T. as a course and i think i want to be known in this computer industry. i want to be a popular webdesigner where in the biggest companies of the world would beg me to make them a website at a very high paying price. hehe.anyways, i would also want to be a business woman so that i could gain tons of money even just sittin around relaxing. well.. those were my ideal jobs. all i just have to do is to work for it. haha.