xisto Community
iGuest

Image Uploading In Jsp

Hello,I want to upload & retrieve image in Access database using JSP. Images must be stored in a different folder and its paths should be stored in Access databaseI tried a lot for this but i was jus not able to find any answers.Please provide me guidance on this.Thank You.Ashutosh Jain. :)

this means that you have to create a form for that purpose.The form will have an image unique number (for instance last number + 1).The form will have to ask for the image name, which has a default name based on that unique number.Before the upload, the database will store in it's table the image number, it's name, and the complete path, which is the concatenation with the image_number and the image_name, prefixed by /home/users/data/images.A search in the database image names will lead to the image number which will give the path "/home/users/data/images/1250/diving_with_sharks.jpg"

this means that you have to create a form for that purpose.

The form will have an image unique number (for instance last number + 1).

The form will have to ask for the image processing name, which has a default name based on that unique number.

Before the upload, the database will store in it's table the image number, it's name, and the complete path, which is the concatenation with the image_number and the image_name, prefixed by /home/users/data/images.

A search in the database image names will lead to the image number which will give the path "/home/users/data/images/1250/diving_with_sharks.jpg"

Thanks for your sharing.Although this post is old.but i find my solutions ,Thanks!