xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
8ennett

Php Extensions On Hosting Account [solved] Need some help with this

Basically my site utilises the GD2 php library (not to be confused with the GD library) but the extension hasn't been installed on my basic hosting account. How would I install this extension and is it possible through cPanel or am I going to need to purchase shell access? I've scoured the web looking for the answer but nothing is helpful at all, and everyone who responds to the question always talks about the GD library and not the GD2 library, which is already installed. Also I've had to post in this section because my [HOSTED] status doesn't seem to have come through yet.

I've solved the issue now, the GD library was already enabled, it was in my script. The background images has the extension JPG but the script used lower-case jpg instead. I keep forgetting that on a linux server the links are case sensitive. I've got my test server at home installed on windows and it's not case-sensitive. I always forget about that.