xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Randle Densmore Jr.

Blackberry 7520

Wireless Access to Email 

Always on, office email while you're mobile.

Receive and answer email from the BlackBerry 7520 handheld wirelessly.

Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes and ISP/POP3 email capable.

Digital Cellular Phone - Operates on Nextel's National Network as a digital cellular phone. Talk with or without a hands-free device.

Included Accessories

BlackBerry Standard Battery without Door 

BlackBerry Cradle 

Blackberry 7520 Black Holster 

This phone doesnt look that great I don't think but it's still pretty cool with all the featurs on it....All these are standarded so you could up grade this baby into something awesome.

Notice from snlildude87:
Long unnecessary post (with a two lined response) shortened. If you wanna see more features, Google will kindly help you..
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

WOW i have always wanted a blackberry but everytime i go to look for one it goin to cost me ?60 to ?150 a mouth dont think so some how :) but still they are cool

Blackberries sure have come along way since I last used one. I had one a couple of years ago at one job, loved the sucker, didn't have any of those xtra toys, strictly email only, but it was damn handy.

i had a blackberry at one time ... it was not the one with a phone, but listen, life is not good when you have a mobile phone, pager, and a blackberry with emails. i was a complete disaster ... my boss emailing at 10pm, calling, paging, etc etc. like, i like work ... but that's a little overboard ... especially for my first job out of college.well, safe to say that drove me over the edge, and i quit and traveled around the world for a year ... hey, so it wasn't that bad.what i'm trying to say is sometimes all of this stuff isn't necessary and it'll wind up driving you crazy.

Doink! I thought blackberry was a fruit! :) like blueberry and strawberry! Is this the Jay-Z phone? The one with all his songs? It's the black phone right?