xisto Community
adhammonty

Help Me Plz just question

i can not open fifa 2005 game when i open it and start to play the match it automatic take me out and give me box with 2 choices the 1-close the programe // 2-check online for a solution and close the programe and when i press the second it close the games i need help i wanna plaaaaay it ;) coz my teacher beat any one who play with him and i wana training to beat him please answer me quickly my name is adham ahmed am from egypt and my mail is XXX@yahoo.com bye

Edited by yordan
Please do not post your e-mail here, ask for P.M. (see edit history)

i can not open fifa 2005 game when i open it and start to play the match it automatic take me out and give me box with 2 choices the 1-close the programe // 2-check online for a solution and close the programe and when i press the second it close the games i need help i wanna plaaaaay it ;) coz my teacher beat any one who play with him and i wana training to beat him please answer me quickly my name is adham ahmed am from egypt
and my mail is XXX@yahoo.com
bye

Please tell us slightly more. Where is this game coming from? And on what device are you playing ? On a PC ? On a Console? On your telephone?

i can not open fifa 2005 game when i open it and start to play the match it automatic take me out and give me box with 2 choices the 1-close the programe // 2-check online for a solution and close the programe and when i press the second it close the games i need help i wanna plaaaaay it ;) coz my teacher beat any one who play with him and i wana training to beat him please answer me quickly my name is adham ahmed am from egypt
and my mail is XXX@yahoo.com
bye

Right, assuming you have acquired this game through non-legitimate means, you probably have a rip and rub copy. This is one that someone has ripped off a CD, trimmed all the non-essential stuff out and given it the ability to run without the cd. Now, I'm not condoning illegal downloading by any means, and I would strongly recommend you buy a real copy of the game, however if you won't then get yourself a torrent client and find an ISO copy of the game and run a virus scan on it once it's downloaded. This is just so you don't put any rubbish on your computer.

That was only assuming you are trying with a rip and rub copy. If you have the real copy of the game then perhaps your PC just isn't powerful enough to run the game.

Failing that then I would suggest you play a game that your teacher isn't good at and beat him at that instead!

get yourself a torrent client and find an ISO

Sorry, this kind of tricks is not accepted here. Only instructions on fully legal operations are accepted on that site. This was my last warning. ;)

Sorry, this kind of tricks is not accepted here. Only instructions on fully legal operations are accepted on that site. This was my last warning. ;)

Fully understood, it will never happen again.

you probably have downloaded game,buy legal copy of that game in store and that will be solved ;)Noone can help you with solving something that is illegal here...Thanks...Eggie

Sorry, this kind of tricks is not accepted here. Only instructions on fully legal operations are accepted on that site. This was my last warning. :)

j/w why isn't that legal, since he owns the game he has all rights to it as long as he doesn't sell it to anyone, its like a backup. Same thing with NDS emu roms if you have the real game then its legal to download a rom for a emu.

j/w why isn't that legal, since he owns the game he has all rights to it as long as he doesn't sell it to anyone, its like a backup. Same thing with NDS emu roms if you have the real game then its legal to download a rom for a emu.

This guy does not have the original game, he only has the copy.If you paid an original game, you can play your backup and put the original game in a safe place, and redo the backup each time it's broken.
If you did not pay the original game, getting a backup is not legal. And explaining how to make the illegal copy work correctly is against our TOS. :)

theres no law against using a no-cd patch as long as you own the game

This is the key word : "as long as you own the game". If you paid the game, no-cd tricks and having your own backup is legit. However, it's at your own risk : if your trick does not work, try again with the real CD!

i use no cd cracks for all the games i have bought for 3 reasons. 1, so the disc don't get scratched, 2, makes the game play faster since the drive isn't spinning during the game saving power consumption, and 3, i can't lose the disc by doing this. theres no law against using a no-cd patch as long as you own the game it is just a backup of the game without actually making a copy of the disc the game is insalled from the disc.

I am assuming you're playing this game on a PC and not a gaming system like a playstation or an xbox. Have you tried playing the cd on another PC besides your own PC? Maybe your disc drive on your PC is having a problem. Have you tried playing another CD on your PC? Just throwing some obvious basic troubleshooting steps out there. I have Fifa 2007 for my ps2. Unfortunately I have not played it much so I don't know much about it. I got it as a christmas present. Anyway hope I helped in some way and good luck beating your teacher :P