xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
8ennett

Metal Needed! Read on lil brother or sister

Need to get a dedicated metal section in this forum guys, that's the one subject I can talk about all day and night regardless of post counts and myCENTS and stuff lol Right people, let's run it down, some of the best metal tracks around that ISN'T any of this nu metal boll**** or alternative wan* Pantera, Cowboys From Hell Stabbing Westward, The Thing I hate ASP, How Far Would You Go (Nice and bouncy) KoRn, All in the family Slayer, that's all i need to say Stormwarrior, Heading Northe Soil, Halo U.D.O., instigator U.D.O, screaming eagles Aw man, I can't even start, you want some awesome advice on metal music then reply to this an give me a reason to educate you people!!!

gdhfghfgh

Need to get a dedicated metal section in this forum guys, that's the one subject I can talk about all day and night regardless of post counts and myCENTS and stuff lol
Right people, let's run it down, some of the best metal tracks around that ISN'T any of this nu metal boll**** or alternative wan*

Pantera, Cowboys From Hell
Stabbing Westward, The Thing I hate
ASP, How Far Would You Go (Nice and bouncy)
KoRn, All in the family
Slayer, that's all i need to say
Stormwarrior, Heading Northe
Soil, Halo
U.D.O., instigator
U.D.O, screaming eagles

Aw man, I can't even start, you want some awesome advice on metal music then reply to this an give me a reason to educate you people!!!

Got any love for Iron Maiden?

Why don't you try some band like Gamma Ray,Ensiferum,Hammerfall,Dragonforce,Manowar,Sonata arctica...They are all great bands Thanks...Eggie

Need to get a dedicated metal section in this forum guys, that's the one subject I can talk about all day and night regardless of post counts and myCENTS and stuff lol
Right people, let's run it down, some of the best metal tracks around that ISN'T any of this nu metal boll**** or alternative wan*

Pantera, Cowboys From Hell
Stabbing Westward, The Thing I hate
ASP, How Far Would You Go (Nice and bouncy)
KoRn, All in the family
Slayer, that's all i need to say
Stormwarrior, Heading Northe
Soil, Halo
U.D.O., instigator
U.D.O, screaming eagles

Aw man, I can't even start, you want some awesome advice on metal music then reply to this an give me a reason to educate you people!!!

Soil and KoRn are alternative metal. If it ain't mainstream then its alternative.