xisto Community
Eggie

Life On Earth,aliens,ufo How did life on earth start?

Every day when I go to a website to read the news,i see new pictures of UFO sightings,why do people do that,why do they photoshop in the UFO's?i really believe there is something else beside us in the universe,but i hardly believe they would expose that much to us and reveal themselves to us that early.i want to know what other people think about it...is it real?are they really 'coming'?now i just found new story...Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe wo is the leading british scientist says that everyone in the world is alien who come to earth from different parts of universe.He also says that he has proof that all life on earth came from extraterrestial beings brought to the earth by the comets.He says that first seeds of life came to earth 3.800 years ago,he published his proof Cambridge University's International Journal of Astrobiology.Professor Wickramasinghe believes that life has been traveling between planets for billions of years,and when a comet hits a planet,it disperses live matter across space.Some of them survive,and travel to another planet which is measured in milions of years.Nevertheless he understands that his theory does not say how really life on earth started.So....what the heck...

the may say that they see no evidence of life in the universe but it take billions of years for that view to reach earth .because the pictures they see are made up of light which takes billions of years to get to your telescope and also to a space telescope.

Every day when I go to a website to read the news,i see new pictures of UFO sightings,why do people do that,why do they photoshop in the UFO's?i really believe there is something else beside us in the universe,but i hardly believe they would expose that much to us and reveal themselves to us that early.i want to know what other people think about it...
is it real?
are they really 'coming'?

now i just found new story...
Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe wo is the leading british scientist says that everyone in the world is alien who come to earth from different parts of universe.He also says that he has proof that all life on earth came from extraterrestial beings brought to the earth by the comets.He says that first seeds of life came to earth 3.800 years ago,he published his proof Cambridge University's International Journal of Astrobiology.
Professor Wickramasinghe believes that life has been traveling between planets for billions of years,and when a comet hits a planet,it disperses live matter across space.Some of them survive,and travel to another planet which is measured in milions of years.Nevertheless he understands that his theory does not say how really life on earth started.

So....what the heck...

I wouldn't say that they were coming, but I do believe that there is something else out there in the universe. It would be ignorant for somebody to say that we are the lifeform in the entire planet when we haven't even discovered a portion of the universe. There is more than likely something else out there, but who knows who they are or what they look like. There could be a whole another universe where people are just like us, look like us, talk like us, ect yet we didn't know they existed and the same thing applies to them whereas they didn't know that we existed, yet we are same in various areas. Now, people love to photoshop pictures of aliens and other things of that nature because they people for a long time have been in love with toying with the idea that space aliens are going to come to the counry and abduct us all and things of that nature. People also love to get publicity and thus why you see so many photoshopped images. Again, I'm not quite sure if that there really were aliens out there that they would expose themselves to us. I mean, who knows if they even know what we are. They might even be scared of US. How ironic would that be when we are the ones who always poke fun at alien invasion, what would happen if they did the same thing and were scared that we were going to come and invade them!

Most likely they are out their, of some form, but it is unlikely we will meet them. To understand this, think about how ghastly large the universe is, it is HUGE, really really BIG. Plus, when it comes to the sending out of radio-messages, they only go so far, they do not go on infinetly, so they aren't really that far out.To think that we came from space is in a way demeaning of earlier cultures. We evolved into humans 150,000 years ago, and started out around 5.2 million (upright *person* erectus?).

I believe in aliens as living somewhere far in some kind of a form, due to the universe as we see it is very large, but I doubt they came here to Earth, they might be less intelligent than we or they can be more intelligent, but still to travel these kind of distances.. it is quite hard, even to get some kind of a signal traveling the speed of light is hard, there could be millions of planets like Earth, but I also am afraid, that humans can destroy themselves some time in the future or maybe not?All those UFO sighting in my opinion are photoshoped, or a mistake, or some light, or something made by human.. :)

One of my friends truly believe in aliens visiting earth. What I don't get is how why he believes that they helped the Egyptians form the pyramids. Can't he imagine that they had some knowledge of trigonometry and geometry?

Well, by watching different movies, different conspiracies, by reading and hearing "logical" explanations that only aliens could help them, you start to believe, even though I don't see anything so special about it, triangles are one of the simplest forms and everyone starts from learning a dot, a line, then a triangle :)To believe, sometimes is quite good.. I also believe in aliens and have several theories about life on earth, but I still am a realist, it can be a hobby to believe in aliens, people should more seriously learn history :D

Aliens ? hmm there are chances that other species in another part of universe exist. But UFO visiting earth and all ? i don't think people should waste their time with things like this. I don't watch those conspiracy videos and shows. There are many people out there making moneyby selling such hoaxes. Especially in deserted areas like australia and egypt. I don't know why aliens don't bother to visit asia. Is it too crowded for them ?Other than that there is not single authentic non-cg video out there showing real aliens. There are many hoax and cg videos on aliens. I don't know why aliens bother to visit this planet.

I do believe that there are "aliens" in other parts of the galaxy, I believe that they are lifeforms very similar to ours and that there are more then one "earth".
and these aliens are far more advanced then us. kinda makes you think of star trek eh? I think that's sorta the idea of what's out there. it's only common sense to know that there's another earth out there, when a planet dies, all of the gases, and other elements get re-compressed and form a new planet. it's a crap shoot really to determine if the planet will sustain life or not, if it can, then the life on the planet is formed from the gasses and other elements. then evolution starts. and that's how we, and earth came to be. unfortunately we don't yet have the technology to explore past our own solar system.

Other than that there is not single authentic non-cg video out there showing real aliens. There are many hoax and cg videos on aliens. I don't know why aliens bother to visit this planet.

I don't believe this. I believe we do get visited by aliens because they are curious. if we found another planet with life like earth, wouldn't we visit?

I don't believe this. I believe we do get visited by aliens because they are curious. if we found another planet with life like earth, wouldn't we visit?

That's upto you. My point stays valid about NON-CG videos. Is there any ? As far as i can tell, there is not a single one out there that can convince us for visit. I can understand that there are plenty of aliens and other civilizations are likely to be there because universe is so vast. But why you'll visit other planets is beyond me. You'll not waste fuel just like that studying species without any motive. Do we study rare species without any motive on this planet ?

think about it, is there reason for aliens to come all the way down to earth to visit us if they have capacity to monitor even from space ? moon ? or even from earth's atmosphere. besides that why aliens are always in australia, US and some tech savvy countries and not in asia (even though asians can film in mobile or computer and do have tech gadgets in their hands if not rich like first world countries).

well for starters I agree some of the videos are fake, but how do you know ALL of them are cg animated??heh, you tell ME why the government wants to do something as pointless as build life on the moon? or take people into space to explore a planet which they already know has no chance of sustaining life??

In my opinion, the fact that there are UFO's, aliens, etc. on the planet at this very moment is very doubtful. There would be a much more bigger commotion about the subject if there really were UFO's and aliens on the planet. The pictures of sightings are probably just there for money.I believe that if there are aliens and UFO's on the Earth at this moment, many people will switch their focus on learning more about these aliens. There will be lots of talk about extraterrestrial life and I don't know why anyone would keep it a secret.

In my opinion, the fact that there are UFO's, aliens, etc. on the planet at this very moment is very doubtful. There would be a much more bigger commotion about the subject if there really were UFO's and aliens on the planet. The pictures of sightings are probably just there for money.
I believe that if there are aliens and UFO's on the Earth at this moment, many people will switch their focus on learning more about these aliens. There will be lots of talk about extraterrestrial life and I don't know why anyone would keep it a secret.

The government is all about secrets :P you think the government is gonna tell us about something like that?

+ most people are closed minded and don't want to believe in such things.

Like human beings on earth have curiosity regarding life in other parts of the universe and have taken efforts to launch spaceships to carry out their study on such issues, there might be possibilities that whom we call aliens have the same kind of urge to satisfy and may be whatever they can view from a huge distance is not that satisfactory and they are looking out for more.The basic question---- are aliens really somewhere??? would always be a debatable issue, though no acceptable evidence that some alien space ship has visited the earth or someone on the earth has encountered a genuine alien.