xisto Community
HannahI

The Adventure Of Text Play it now at Asta Host

Hello,

Moderators, is this allowed in Asta Host?

Anyways, Lets Play a game. If you would like to play. Just say so and we can start.

Please try it, don't worry if you don't trust. We play it right here in Asta Host and we don't have to worry. Since there is myCents, we get paid to play the game! ;) So lets start.

-Hannah

It is simple The_Fury. I made the game If you want to join, just say "Yes". It is that simple.

start what exactly, you did not outline the game, its mechanics nor its rules and how one can join in or participate.

I agree, as long as we don't know what you are talking about, we will say "no".

If the question is "Am I stupid ?" I would also answer "no".

And if this is the main purpose of the game, see if people will ask without knowing what they are talking about, then we ware currently playing your game.

Fine, put it this way, you play the game, if you don't trust the readers' of Asta Host, say no. If you say yes, you can play the game, and get myCents. There is nothing else really to it I guess I could say now. I guess the rules would be "NO RULES". What, you only can get new rules when people break the current rules. And yes, I made the game, and if nobudy starts to play, other people won't be able to see what the game is in action. Got that, huh, huh, huh?

It is a text-based game that we play here at asta host; it is an adventure game; do you understand?

Can you explain the mechanics of the game, its rule set, its setting, if you are going to attempt to DM a forum game, the least we all need to know is what is acceptable part of the game. It is pointless for me to spend 30 mins working out a character like a cyborg with cannons for arms if this game is going to be medieval.

So at a minimum, i would need the following information. With that i could then work out a character that would have a fair chance of being acceptable for this game.

Setting:
PC Classes:
PC Races:
The Rule set we are playing by:

I guess a charecter that has a fair chance of being a something like a regular person or perhaps a dare devil. I'll really accept most things, but no, I don't want to see this:

-Hannah