xisto Community
magickay

Help Me With Winxp And Linux Internet Connection Sharing

To the expart in the forum.. i have been following series of question on here and please i need someone to please help me out on WINDOWS / LINUX. I'm using Window XP i upgraded to SP3 and i got a Linux VMwear virtual operating system from a friend. I install the linux on my pc which is running WIN XP i can run both window at the same time when my XP boot up to window then i can launch the Linux... the problem i have is with internet connection i want to be able to share my internet connection my XP to work for my LINUX whenver i connect my internet connection i want my Linux to be able to access the internet as well, someone please help me on this if anybody really understand what i'm saying. I'm crying out for help anybody that know the solution to this. THANK I REALLY APPRECIATE HELP FROM EVERYBODY :D:P:P

Sorry, but we probably need some more info.If I inderstand, first of all you start Windows XP, and then you start Linux in a VmWare virtual machine ? Is this correct ?How is your Windows XP system connected to the Internet ? through an Ethernet cable ?

Help Me With Winxp And Linux Internet Connection SharingHelp Me With Winxp And Linux Internet Connection SharingReplying to yordanYes... I'm sorry I got on here latly. I connect my windows xp to an internet provided with the huawei 3G usb modem device, and I share the internet connection for my virtualbox host interface ethernet, whenever I connect the internet. My winxp can access internet but when I lunch my sun vm my ubuntu I can not access internet please hlep me how do I do the configuration-reply by magickay