xisto Community
fermin25

Can A Moderator Please Help Me?

Hi to all the members of Xisto.com. Last week I was warned by a moderator because they said me that I could possibly copy and paste from a website the information I wrote in my post. I got 20% of warning status. I was posting a lot in Xisto and Xisto.com last week and I got the enough Mycents plus to others that I had acumulated to buy a domain name, I already bougth the domain name but the Xisto - Web Hosting don´t let me to use it because they told me that I had to reduce my warning status to zero first, I asked them how can I do that and they told me that I have to talk with the moderator to they solve my problem.So, please can someone help me? Please

But you're plagiarizing here as well as on Xisto. If they remove your warning status and set it to zero. Then isn't it unfair to other active and genuine users ? Plagiarized content can be easily found from your posts as english in your this posts and those new thread easily shows the difference. I mean you'll plagiarized here and earn mycent and then will contact moderators to lower the warning status ? So what was the need of warning at first place ? I think you should get your negative mycents to positive one by posting genuinely not by asking for help from moderators. I just made my opinion as member, for the rest moderators and admin will decide.

oh I am sorry who is plagiarizing now is you writing the same answer that a advanced member give me in Xisto, please if you dont know anything about this dont post the same content that other members. Please can someone help me.....

Can you show me the same content i posted in Xisto and Xisto. If you manage to show me same content and plagiarism i'll happily take warning level from moderators.

Can you show me the same content i posted in Xisto and Xisto. If you manage to show me same content and plagiarism i'll happily take warning level from moderators.

On Xisto : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/68879-topic/

For mycent levels to come down to positive. You'll have to keep posting inorder to get the mycent back to positive. You can make genuine posting this time instead of posting copy-pasted content from the web.
And if you're asking for taking warning status down before your warning period then it is unfair for other members who post here genuinely. You must wait and take the warning level as it is. If people start to post plagiarized content and then ask for apology for that and earn hosting & domain before warning period expires then this is unfair. Why not just wait and follow the rule ? You did break the rule and now it is your responsibility to face this. Why should genuine & active member should allow your such actions ? I hope other moderators feel the same on this issue.

And at Xisto :

But you're plagiarizing here as well as on Xisto. If they remove your warning status and set it to zero. Then isn't it unfair to other active and genuine users ? Plagiarized content can be easily found from your posts as english in your this posts and those new thread easily shows the difference. I mean you'll plagiarized here and earn mycent and then will contact moderators to lower the warning status ? So what was the need of warning at first place ? I think you should get your negative mycents to positive one by posting genuinely not by asking for help from moderators. I just made my opinion as member, for the rest moderators and admin will decide.

Similar, but different, so no plagiarism.

Two months ago I was warned by a moderator

Be careful, mods can see when you have been warned. If you say "two monthes ago" and it was four days ago, nobody will believe you are really honest.

On Xisto : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/68879-topic/

And at Xisto :

Be careful, mods can see when you have been warned. If you say "two monthes ago" and it was four days ago, nobody will believe you are really honest.

Hi thank you for your answer zorba4 and yes I had been warned two months ago but in Xisto.com forums in Xisto some moderator warn me with 20% here because he said that my content have similar words with an articled published on google. How you said this is similar content no plagiarism. So is there some moderator? Can someone help me to solve my problem or at least tell me how much time I have to wait until you can reduce my warn status to zero again. I already bought a domain name for my website and it is already working with a subdomain. And I admit that my topic has similar content with the article but not the same content. Please I will post a lot of good post to get out of the Negative Balance where I am but the moderator who warn me have to admit that there is no any way to warn me because my topic has similar content with an article published in the internet.

Please a moderators help me... I think that was a moderator named yordan who warn me I dont remember because I delete all my inbox because it was full and I didn´t know anything about this warning status and all this things.

Please help I have almost 24 hours and I don´t have an answer yet.

Similar in what way ? Is every word same in both posts of mine ? When you comment on both forums for same topic don't you think you'll write this way ?

Similar in what way ? Is every word same in both posts of mine ? When you comment on both forums for same topic don't you think you'll write this way ?

@starscream : I agree with Zorba and with you, talking the same way when commenting the same topic is not plagiarizing. @fermin25: you have been warned on october 22d concerning this post : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/97274-topic/?findpost=1064403854, so you cannot say it was two monthes ago.
I removed your warning. However, remember that this does not change the rules. You have to definitively stop posting copied text, else you will be banned. Posting "I did not know the forum rules" has been accepted once, this is the last time I accept this.
Now, fermin25, please write down some honest posts, with your own words, in order to push your myCENTs back to positive.
By the way, fermin25's topic was a call for help, that's why it's acceptable. Else, posting the same topic both at Xisto and at Xisto is not acceptable, it's considered as double-posting, unless one of them is between quote tags... :D

Thank you very much jordan for your help. Now I will work to back to the positive balance and I have to say you that I never copy and paste from another website and who warn me I don´t know if was you only said me that my post was suspected of being copying and pasting from another website, but he said me "suspecting" and that is not enough to warn me with 20%. However I apreciate a lot your help and maybe someday I will can follow your steps and be a moderator like you althougth this event maybe will affect me but it´s ok.Thank you very much to all the Xisto forums staff.