xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

How You Generate Traffic For Your Site ?

Most of the asta members have their site live. Or they’re hosting it with asta since long time. In any case, how you managed to bring traffic to your site? What are sure ways according to you to get traffic? I know this type of questions is more of newbie and maybe there are already plenty of such questions here.But I’m interested in action plan taken by people to generate traffic for site. I mean programs like entrecard, 125exchange or any other. How you managed to generate traffic for the site? Share your check-list of building traffic with new build site or blog or forum.

Content
Content
Content

Content is the King!

Yes, this what I learnt from my two years of blogging. The other ways are not reliable. Though they may work for a few days or weeks, but in your long run, the content plays an important role. When your content is good and is useful for others, then the people on internet will definitely discuss about you and your ideas. This will generate traffic automatically.

Starscream, if you get into blogging, then I think you'll be really successful. I saw your technical skills when you answered some questions on this forum. Always blog about the thing which you love. Best of luck!
Edited by takerraj (see edit history)

thanks takerraj, i did experimented with blog. But i noticed that with content there needs to be some readers participation in order to keep the traffic alive. Also social media promotion is important as well. This 3 things can bring 100 visitors minimum but after that there needs to be more effort to bring traffic. So i think i need to look for those ways. That's why i started this thread. Let's see what other members here think about generating traffic.

Starscream, whats your website?

I have both forum and blog. And i'm in search of forum users. You can check my forum here. And my blog here. If you find my forum interesting and useful then don't forget to register and join us over there.

Sure i'll add it's just that i'm not sure how many mac users will visit it. I'll add to it anyway. If you like the forum then join it and let me know what more you want on forum. And thanks for visiting my sites. :D