xisto Community
surfermac

Need To Make Short Film Help needed

Hello guysI m participating in a fest and i need to make a short film of about 10 minutes I am already done with the video and all i have to do now is to edit the video and add my vocals to it along with some musiccan any one suggest me free software that allows video editing and audio editingPost your replies as soon as possible

Hmm... I think all Windows come with Windows Movie Maker. It isn't the best thing in the world, but it will do the specific editing that you require for your short film.Cheers :D

I thought doom9 hosts illegal codecs. Anyway, not sure about that. Maybe they are not distributing it anymore. Windows comes up with movie maker. It is free but not all file formats are supported. Especially free one's are not supported. You can work with .dat,.mpeg though. You can export in wmv and wma or avi format. Other than that you can use Vegas Pro software. It is from sony(earlier sonic foundry vegas). You can search for vegas video editing tool. It is moderately priced so you can spend some cash if you do heavy work with movie files or file-formats. Some additional file format plugins will cost extra as codecs are external and needs to be purchased. You can purchase from their site. Price for those codec-plugins to be used with vegas is also listed on their shop. If you have some spare cash then you can buy this software. Highly recommended if you are PRO user.