xisto Community
takerraj

Want A Boot Loading Software

My problem is very uncommon and some of you may find it silly. The problem is with Fedora. In Fedora bootloader I want it to load XP as default without loading Fedora. Can I do that? If yes, how can I do that. Also is there any software which adds these Fedora and XP bootloaders and gives us the choice to choose them and customize our choice. Is there any such software?

Redhat (and probably Fedora the same way) has a bootloader settings setup utility.Try to find it inside the Fedora setting tools. This utility will ask you to choose the default boot system : Windows or Linux (at installation time you probably left the "Linux" choice).Simply choose Windows in the setting tool, that's all.I this does not work, boot on the Fedora install disk again, do not choose "Complete Fresh install", and the Grub bootloader settings menu will appear, choose "windows".