xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

The Big Bundle

For the next 2 weeks or so, TrialPay will be offering "The Big Bundle". Basically you donate $29.99 to the American Cancer Society and you get $799.01 worth of savings, software and other products. These products include $20 flowers, Foxit PDF creator, 1month of Skype unlimited US/Canada calling, 6 months Picnik premium, 1 free domain, RoboForm Pro, Diner Dash, Bejeweled 2 as well as other software and a variety of gift certificates for retail businesses.

Other options include:

An extra $20 donation for the American Cancer Society

Sending "The Big Bundle" as a gift certificate to a friend

Best of all, this offer is also open to Canadian residents. (Although Canadians will pay $30.81 CDN, not a huge difference)

More details can be found here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Offer is nice. And for 30$ this is just blasting offer. My question is : this offer is available for US only ? Or is it for other countries as well ? I'm asking this cause i've seen few offers which can be redeemed only in US. Anyway, nice offer. If anyone got 30$ to spare then they can get this big bunch of goodies.