xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grim reaper1666

Good Crysis Mods. anyone know of any?

i am looking for some good crysis mods because i have beaten the game and now i am looking for something else to do on it. the crysis games which i own are as follows. Crysis, Crysis:warhead, and crysis wars. i am someone who likes mods which use the same story as the original game usually but with new levels for me to play because i finished the games in no time and now i have nothing to do on it. i am also anticipating the release of the crysis back to the future mod because i have seen the ivdeos of it and that makes me really want to ppaly that mod but obviously it is not out yet so i will just have to wait unfortunately. well i believe that is it and if you know any links to them please post them to save me scouring google or yahoo for a mod. thank you in advance in case that i do not have time to post.