xisto Community
viswa.teja@live.in

Decompiling An Existing Html Page Decompiling an existing html page.

Hiiii.My name is teja. I have a free webpage http:\\viswatj.hpage.com. I want to add videos and tech news from an existing site page with same animation effects and some add's to it. Can some one tell me HTML code's and some tips to do this and decompiling an existing webpage. I am acually studing software engineering from NIIT. I have completed C# console and gui,sql2005,xml,ds.presently running is java and ado.net. can any one help me to do this. MY email id is viswa.teja@live and viswa.teja@ymail.com :(

Edited by viswa.teja@live.in (see edit history)

If you are the owner of this webpage, this should be quite obvious. Download your page on your PC, and use an editing tool like Kompozer Portable or NVU portable for editing your pages, test them locally, and upload them again to your website.

another thing which you could do is if you do not for some reason want to use a graphical html eidtor. the you can always use notepad ++ which counts the lines and can open much more than the normal notepad thus mean that it is alot eaiser for you to edit your file. do you not think so although i personally prefer using editors like dreamweaver purely because it is alot eaiser to use and less programming knowledge is needed.

Hey guys I am newbie in this HTML and designing stuff. Are there any free softwares or web editors (offline) with which we can test our own HTML and CSS code offline. Can we use notepad and a browser for CSS too like we do in HTML?

notepad++ for html and css coding. Firebug addon for Firefox should be sufficient to get you started. Observe the elements you want to edit in firebug and code the way you want in notepad++.

i would also recommend notepad ++ because it is more stylish then normal pad and also has extra functionalty comared to notepad. that also means that alot of programming actually becomes very much simpler compared to trying to go through it with notepad and you wouldnt want to do that now would you? Another reason for going for notepad ++ is precisely in the name (the ++) hints to you that it has alot more to offer than notepad. i suppose its like getting a space shuttle or a pair of roller blades, which one would you have?