xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Most Embarrassing Moments In Cs What is your Most Embarrasing Moment?

Hi

I am just laughing as I type this one, come on we have all done it, walk in a glass door in front of people, leave the bathroom with our zipper still open or saying bad stuff about someone that we think is not around and realizing that he stood next to you as you badmouthed him 

I have done that last one while I was in the navy, there was a little guy that though he was god all mighty and he would just get on my nerves, well it's lunch time and I am eating with some of my buddies while I announce loud (Since he wasn't around) that I can't stand the abnoxious little dude, as I said that my buddy right in front of me start laughing almost to the point that he was going to choke on his food, and I realized the guy wasn't far, and looking past the guy to my right, he was sitting right there.OOOOOPPPSSSSS!! ?

Well I could just look at him and tell him "At least you know now!".

So what kind of embarassing moment have you survived to tell us today and make us laugh!

Patrick

I probably have many more embarrassing moments that are even more embarrassing than this one but I remember this one time at my church, me and my friend were swingin across this one very thin rope...My friend was the first to swing across and made it without a problem....Then was my turn hahahahahaha I grabbed onto the rope and jumped and SNAP the rope untied and snapped and SPLAT I go into the muddy stinkin creak thing and was sort of stuck....I got up and all over me was this nasty smelling mud that smelled very close to dog crap....So I go to my mom and run into the bathroom and tried to wash it off a little but couldnt really get rid of the smell and mud on the clothes...So my aunt had clothes she was taking to goodwill and got them out and I had to get into those through a whole chruch dinner lol!!! So I was in women clothes with mud stained hair and a that horrible sand in the pants feelin and really felt like just getting naked there in the chruch to feel better.....I hadnt ever felt that embarassed but luckily the church isnt too big and I knew everyone there and no hot chicks were there to make fun of me or make me lose my cool lol....wow that was really messed up...

leave the bathroom with our zipper still open

that always happens to me. And just last week, I went to a supermarket with a bunch of friends, and at the checkout counter, my belt suddenly unbuckled, so I had to buckle it back in the public, and as I was wearing a big shirt that covered the belt, I looked as if I had just done 'something'. I wish nobody saw me that day, it was rather embarrassing...

Also embarrasing is when you crack a joke that nobody laughs but you, and someone start saying, 'it's not even funny' or 'was it meant to be a joke?'. I know my sense of humour is poor but can't they just pretend that it was funny? :) I always laugh whenever I hear a joke, even if it's not funny.

Tapping on someone's shoulder from the back, thinking that the person is your friend,and then realise that it's a stranger can be embarrassing for some.

Or something disgusting like farting in the lift and everyone knows it was you.

Ah, embarrasing moments. I look back on them now and laugh. My favorite was when I was doing some community service on a weekend for my high school, well anyways I was sitting down explaining to some old people how to find their way around. Afterwards I stood up and started walking down the hall, needless to say s couple girls started staring then whispering to each other. I felt a breeze so I look down and my pants are fully unzipped, not only that but I dont wear boxers half the time so I turned around and acted like nothing happened and headed to the nearest bathroom to zip up.

well my most embarasing moment would be sth that happened about 2 days ago. i got called on to be on the show, who wants to be a millionaire. actually i wasn't even sxpecting to be on.but any way, i had this hideous hairdo on, someone actually asked if i was wearing a wig! anyway this show is on frigging national television, and as if, it could get any worse, totally embarased myself there.i gor like 4 questions right! i failed on the fifth. now ppl would recognise me as the girl with the hideous hairdo, and didn't know a frigging thing!someone asked me if i could come model for him, can anyone spell bimbo?

Mine is simple.. but its damn embarasing...I went to school one day wearing my usual outfit and loose jeans..I noticed many girls and ladies smiling at me that day.. I thought it was my day... and it had to be it...The journey from my home to school is about 1 hour..As usual when i reached school i would go to the restroom..As i unzip my pants, i relised it has already been unzipped...See how I understood that was my day...

Most embarrasing moment? Well... one time when I was a junior in high school, I skipped the last period (Chemistry) and went home, knowing there was a big test that day. That same night, went to the grocery store and SHE WAS THERE lol. I thought she wouldnt see me so I bought something and left. The next day, when I came to her class she laughed so hard and we all were like wtf?. When everyone left she told me I looked like a "Mission Impossible" agent, hiding from her. Then she asked me why I skipped her class and I said I HAD DIARRHEA, not even thinking about whatever came outta my mouth. From that day forward, she'd always laugh or smile when she looked at me. The unzipped pants had also happened to me so many times I dont feel embarrased anymore lol. Now its just like routine.

Well, let me set the scene for you:Me. Eight years old. At the mall. I was walking with my older brother towards the chinese restaurant near the exit. I saw my mother talking to what looked like my aunt from the back. Oh, how wrong I was. I started running really fast, gaining momentum as I did so. This act finally culminated in my tackling this woman to the ground and my mother having a look of utmost horror on her face. Beat that, chumps.Sincerely,The Stupid Child.(AKA Michelle.)

Nice!Mine probably doesn't beat that... but it's still embarassing... oh why can't I forget these kinds of things? I could only wish... I don't know. I'll let you and whoever else decides to enrich their lives by reading this decide.Okay, so not enrich so much as see a drop in brain function, but bear with me, okay?So, I was in grade two... and it was story time in the class. We were all gathered around the teacher on the floor as she was reading us a book. Not sure why, but I was seeing how much spit I could collect in my mouth. (I was an odd child, okay?) Anyway... skipping ahead... I'd collected a lot of spit, the teacher got to a funny part in the book, and then she got majorly spat on.Poor teacher. I can just imaging the conversation that went on at her place that night. "You'll never guess this... but there's this idiot in my class..." You can guess the rest I'm sure :D

My most embarassing moment? Standing in a very long queue to buy movie tickets. As it "looked" very long, I decided to listen to music on my mp3 player, and play mini golf on my phone. I was actually only 3 people behind, and they were very quick. I was really getting into the game, and didn't notice the lady calling me. It felt like 1 minute. Everyone behind me was trying to get my attention but some how never tapped me on the shoulder =/ So they moved to the other line, then the lady got up, and had to nudge me. :D When I took off my earpieces everyone was laughing at me. :D I was like what's going on? Luckily a nice man on another line decided to tell me what happened. That's MY most embarassing moment.. probably not as embarassing as others.

I dont really have embarrisng expeirence except one time. I was at my freinds house for a party and the stairs infront of the door were being painted. So they were moved someplace else. And stupid me forgot to go out the back door. I opened the door and stepped out. And I forgot to look and I fell. Not really embarrasing! :D

Well I have many embarrasing moments in my life. It's pretty hard to choose the only one... :DI will tell you one funny (and kind of scary story) of my godfathers kid. When I was little I was so scared that I would fall into the toilet. So scared that everytime I stood on the toilet I used to hang on to something. Yeah...you would think that's stupid until I heard this story... My godfathers kid is 7 years old and belive it or not he managed to fall into the toilet. But not your ordonary toilet! You know the toilets from the countryside where they don't have sewerage and they make a huge hole under the toilet where they deposit "the things" (of course if you live in the west you probably haven't seen toilets like this). So the hole was like 3 m deep (9 feet) and the boy was like 1,2 m. He could have drown into you know what. Well he managed to hang on to something until someone found him. They washed him 3 days until they could remove the smell. That is really embarrasing :(, but scary because he could have died. This proves one thing... never trust your toilet :D

When I was small I called in class teacher like: Please MOM what's the next.. All class started to laugh but was emberesed :(.. But now I laugh off it :DThen once in school i took someones else bag and thought it was mine :(.. when I tryed to fing my geographic book I found 1st class books :D..When walking and suddenly slip and fall down on the street and i said very loud in russian language :"BĻAĢ".. Sorry for the bad wordss :DBut thous ain't the funniest and emberesed moments of my life :D..

My worst moment happend a month ago ....I had to read out loud an answer from my work sheet. i have always had problems pronouncing words. Anyway, i was reading and came apon the word organism....well not relizing i said orgasm. the whole class laughed...i was very much embarraced. but i wonder if my teacher was more...he had to go wash his face to get himself back together not relizing he got his pants wet at his crotch. This had to be the worse i ever had.

I don't remember my most embarrasing moments, but for simply being embarrased, I'd have to say sleeping in on my first day of work at a new job. I didn't even show up at all because I slept the entire day. Thankfully they never fired me, but it was really embarrasing to show up on Tuesday as my first day of work. They let me go because it is a small quilting store. The owners are fairly old and they needed the help. I think that's why they never got rid of me. Plus, we all got along fairly well together.