xisto Community
www.jbi.in

Share Your Pc Internet With Your Mobile Phone

This tutorial will help you to connect your mobile with PC using blue tooth technology and share your PC's Internet with it.

Pre-requisites :

1. Any MIDP 2.0 mobile (like 6630, N73 , 6210 Navigator etc) with multitasking.

2. Hiisi Suite Client for mobile — Download here

3. Hiisi Suite Proxy for PC — Download Here

4. Bluetooth Dongle in case of Desktop. (Laptop has inbuilt support)

5. Java JRE (Installed in most of the PC’s)

6. Bluesoleil / Widcomm / Microsoft (Inbuilt for Win OS)

Read the full tutorial : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from Yordan:
Please do not forget to use quote tags when posting copied text
Edited by yordan
quoted the text copied from http://www.blog.jbi.in/internet/share-your-pc-internet-with-your-mobile-phone/ (see edit history)

Why ask when you can google and find out for yourself, Here is the developers website http://hiisi-proxy.blogspot.de/ the one thing i fond kind of interesting is that an Asian software developer would name his software after a Finnish mythological creature.

this was not a question, this was a warning : posting infos about illegal things here will lead to a ban. :(

Nice info. but is it illegal to use the internet intended for computer on mobile. I think as long as it is used for personal thing and never harm others, it is OK to use. What do you think about this guys?

why would it be illegal

From the technical point of view there is nothing illegal.If your phone is able to connect to a private proxy
And if your PC is able to act as a private proxy
Everything is legal.
The only problem is to know if your contract with your cell-phone company allows you install any program of your choice on your cellphone.
And also, if you install a commercial software on your PC you have to buy it.

There is no problem with you sharing stuff here. The point is why are you plagiarizing ? Can't you quote if you copied it from your blog ? You are not doing this for mycent as you've yet to connect them with Xisto - Support. So you didn't quoted cause of traffic and no-follow link ? Your blog link in quote will still bring you traffic if not no-follow. Continue to share good stuff with us. Just make sure that you don't copy paste stuff. Keep posting.

from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarizing

So it sounds like i'm stealing by own stuff :D

You are right. At Xisto we want original topics only. If a text has already been published somewhere else, you have to quote it. Even if it's your own text.

You have to quote yourself.

It's an original text if you first post it at Xisto. After that you can copy it to other sites, if the other sites accept copied texts.

Reverse that . . .Share Your Pc Internet With Your Mobile Phone

Who does that guy think he is leaving a warning ? Gives me the Lawls . . .

Thx for the post. . .

I am looking to connect my mobile to the internet using ICS, seems complicated enough to give up.

I am sure it is possible to use ICS to conect your mobile somehow.

My mobile has both bluetooth and Wi-Fi my PC too but it is conected by cable.

PS: Haters should read rules ""Flaming" members unjustfully will not be allowed".

-reply by Rusty

DoesnShare Your Pc Internet With Your Mobile Phone

hey guys I need some help here, first is this some kind of trickJust for smart phone, cause I got me a K970 handset , I did it just like he said but I'm gettin connected to A serial port and then Dissconnected from A serial port in the same time ,I changed it to all port names through that java CMP but I don't know why it doesn't works !By the way, I just put Proxy Server Ip and Port in AP on my phone, so should I leave the proxy name and password blink ?Thank you for help me out , God bless ya'll .

-question by Nader

DoesnShare Your Pc Internet With Your Mobile Phone

hey guys I need some help here, first is this some kind of trickJust for smart phone, cause I got me a K970 handset , I did it just like he said but I'm gettin connected to A serial port and then Dissconnected from A serial port in the same time ,I changed it to all port names through that java CMP but I don't know why it doesn't works !By the way, I just put Proxy Server Ip and Port in AP on my phone, so should I leave the proxy name and password blink ?Thank you for help me out , God bless ya'll .

-question by Nader