xisto Community
Eggie

Domain Registration With Mycents

I was wondering if i can get domain like mkharlequin.com with only mycents or i can only get mkharlequin.astahost.com ?i saw an option for 9.99$ but i dont know if it really works this way i want it to work...it would be really great if i could do that...thnx...Eggie

thanks for the answer but "per annum"??what does that mean? i am not familiar with that expression.i am glad i can do it only with mycents,cause its easier like that than paying 40$ for domain registration in my country...i like this new style of paying hosting....really better and easier than before during credits system :(thanks...Eggie

thank you very much for the reply and i hope it works just like i want it to be ;Das i said this type of payment is way better than the credits system with which you had only subdomains "xxx.astahost.com"thanks...Eggie

annum means yearly/per year. Anyway domains are bought for a minimum period of 1 year.$40 dollars for a domain. May be they are country level domains like .uk, .us etcThe popular domains like .com, .net, .org all come for around 10$ in the world wide web market. So sure go ahead and get yourself a domain. Good luck.

thank you very much for the reply and i hope it works just like i want it to be ;D

It works exactly that way. You order what you want from Xisto, and you pay with the MyCents from your Xisto account.

i bought one man its nice to buy out with mycents11$ domain for one yearthat is you can use the name of the domain for one year if you still want to use it after one year just renew it

you can use the name of the domain for one year if you still want to use it after one year just renew it

When the one-year is almost finished, Xisto - Support sends you a mail asking if you want to renew, I found this very comfortable. Then you go to your Xisto account and you click "renew".

How many posts would it take for you to be able to get a domain? And how many MyCredits do you get per post?

Depends from the subject, you get more MyCents with interesting posts. Simply have a look how fast your credit balance grows when you post on the forum.
By the way, avoid double-posting, we hate that.

To add, I can say that it's best to get MyCents through both the forums, posting here at Xisto and you can also register and post at Xisto, which is also a Xisto forum whcih gives MyCents, all you need is to use the same email you are using here and your account and the mycents will merge. Xisto were known as Xisto forums :)

http://forums.xisto.com/

Posting on both forums is better, due to it's a bigger chance to find a topic in which you can post and tell something, help somebody and etc. Because of that, you'll earn MyCents much faster.

It's better to post posts which are longer, for that you get more MyCents. :D

If it's .com or TLD's then you'll need to get 14$ in your mycent account. Which will take appx 1 month of posting on this forum if you post say 4 post a day ? I think you should go with the advice of quatrux and sign up for Xisto as well. And participate on forums there so that you can get mycents fast and in the half time. If i'm not wrong then 14$ can be easily earned if you post your own threads with lot of content and in categories where there is lot of activity. Good luck and have fun in the forums.