xisto Community
Eggie

Alien In Mexico?

i just read a post from fermin25 telling us that Michael Jackson was an alien???i dont really know how would work...usually people aren't aliens...
but i also read an article in newspapers about an alien being found in Mexico...
They said that that thing got caught may 11th 2007 in rat trap on bird farm owned by Marao Lopez in Metepeco.rumor is that it was still alive than...about 30cm big it was whining and shaking...with some other ranchers he decided to kill it,they kept it in water for hours till it died.
When Jaime Maussane (NLO expert) found out about it,he asked Lopez to let him examine the corpse,Jaime believed it wasn't fake cause Lopez was rich.
In the meantime Lopez died, Jaime revealed pictures of it in his show and told people that he is sure it is an alien.Last year they did DNA and MRI tests and discovered that it is a specie from Earth.Corpse is like a lizard cause of teeth without tooth root and also structure of bones.It's brain was developed,especially back side of it which in humans is responsible for learning and remembering.
-It is a little primate who's skin and some muscle parts was removed,maybe some kind of monkey-Maria Guimaraes from Mexican university who is convinced that photos and video are fake

i wanna know what people think about this revealed to us just now

Interesting, any source links for the online newspaper? Any photographs of it online? I tried searching for any info on what you mentioned, but in vain.

Thanks for the link.Well, I must say that was really weird. It looks as if the skin has been peeled off. Upon looking the videos I got knew that the creature is very small, may be just born baby. Well talking about alien connection, I don't think so, it has all the characteristics of animals on earth, so it must be surely some animal, may be a young monkey trapped into that brown thing or whatever it is called.

I really would like to know why didn't we find out about it before if it really is something other than a specie from planet earth...while talking to my colleagues during lunch time,we just mentioned el chupacabra....didn't talk about it...but what do u thing about it?

The US has the most number of recorded sightings if I am not mistaken. Why do the US government keeps covering up whenever there is an alien-related event? Old top secret should be de-classified by today, but why it shouldn't let the public taste a 'glimpse' of a fact?

well i think everyone noticed that there is most UFO sightings and "alien obductions" in america than in whole world combined...i dont know if they are so paranoid or what....maybe is something they put in their meals or something :(just kidding...i hope it's true that there is someone other than us,but dont be rude to them if they come someday...and really DON'T DROWN THEM like they did :D