xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cory1405241578

Google Site Map

Those are the landing pages which are mostly from subdomains or pages in navigation. For some sites i've seen google creates it on it's own. Based on it's algorithm and traffic to some links. Most visited landing pages on google are likely to be shown like that. Another way is uploading sitemap of your blog or site. Google decides the most visited landing pages (that is pages from your navigation menu or subdomains if you don't understand). Here, google is not taking most visited posts in blog. So don't get confused with it. So you've to create sitemap and let google index it. Once index is created it'll update in search results when it hits your keyword and if you rank high.For ranking high, you've to bid on the keyword. Some keywords can't be bidded as they redirect to websites which are for that keyword. For example, searching for "FreeBSD" will not give you result user blog in first 2 results numbers. It'll be official site and it's network or sister projects in one or two search results. So you've to be authority to own keyword without any competition from other sites. Which is less likely to be possible. Some scam sites and made for search engines site do overpower. So you've to be authority so that google can rank higher. So right now i can recommend you to build a sitemap that google can read and index. For more help you can ask for some SEO advice to members of Digital forum, these people can guide you with this.

In the red circle,how do i make these links appear below my website address

The simple answer is: you can't.

These "sitelinks," as termed by Google, are at the moment completely automated. Head over to Google's own explanation of sitelinks...

https://support.google.com/webmasters/

In addition, Matt Cutts, head of Google's Webspam team, has a short and interesting video where he explains a bit about sitelinks, as well as a quick overview of how Google renders its search results in general...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/