xisto Community
lory21

Mycents Update Question [solved] MyCents doesnt update

Maybe you just need sometimes until your mycent info's being updated. If you still can't see your mycent 'till tomorrow, then you could submit a ticket to xisto helpdesk.

MyCents doesn't update after 5 posts

Your problem seems solved now. Isn't it ? So, I added "solved" in the title, which I also modified to make it more specific.
Regards
Yordan

@misstake101, You need to post 5-8 posts to start earning mycent. Mycent's will be created if your Xisto - Support billing account is linked with Xisto forums. If you've linked it properly i.e using same email address to register at forums and Xisto - Support.com/billing site. Then you'll find your mycents credited and shown into your profile box here and into your profile.P:S- You're not allowed to use affiliate links in signatures or posts. Moderators will take action on it, so i suggest you to change the sig.