xisto Community
joeyandchandler

Mobile Video Converter Enjoy Your Video Anywhere, Anytime

i found lots of people have the same trouble. that is people usally find it is diffcult to enjoy their video on their mobile device. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it can help you

Movkit Mobile Video Converter

Summary: Movkit Mobile Video Converter, which can easily convert most popular video formats into portable video device formats with high speed and quality, is an excellent video and audio formats converter.

Movkit Mobile Video Converter can easily convert most popular video formats such as AVI, MPG, MOV,QT, WMV, ASF,DAT, VOB, RMVB, RM, MP4, MKV, OGM and so on into portable video device formats including Sony PSP, Apple iPod, iPhone, MS Zune, PDA, Pocket PC, Archos, Creative Zen, MP4 Player with high speed and quality.it is an excellent video and audio formats converter.

Key Features:

* Doing the optimization for the mobile player, the software tries its best to keep high-quality playing in the mobile devices and to compress the size of output files.

* Magic Preview available.Powerful feature --- Magic Preview enables the users to view the video which usually appears in the portable video device after the conversion before the conversion or during the process.

* Batch Mode:Batch converting mode, which joins many sole conversions together, decreases the time of working.

* Abundant settings in advance.A large number of pre-settings allow you to minimize the routine and do the job that requires hours in just a few minutes!

* Stunning video and audio qualityVarious options for the video adjustment.Movkit Mobile Video Converters supports clip/zoom/soften the video and video/audio adjust many, for MP4 files such as video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size...

* Auto Shutdown of computer after completion of conversion.8. Explicit and Simple Interface:In order to let the new user operate the software quickly, it provides explicit and simple interface.Key tags:AVI to 3GP, RMVB to MP4, WMV to 3GP, MOV to MP4, MP4 to 3GP, MKV to MP4, OGM to MP4, VOB to 3GP, H.264 to 3GP, DivX to 3GP, All Video to iPod, All Video to iPhone, All Video to Blackberry, All Video to PDA, All Video to PSP, ALL Video to PMP

more information: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by yordan
quoted the copied text (see edit history)

sorry ,i just thought it's a good thing to share,so...sorry again

If you really want to share something that is not really new, it's possible, but please put the copied text between "quote" tags.

The mobile video converter you mentioned is not a free one. There are many free ones which perform the same job at no cost. I personally like Super converter, Any video converter. They take any video file as input and provide the output as required.

I say its best to use total video converter as it has a wide range of formats to be converted intoIt can convert directly into the formats for which the phone supports The trial version of the program adds a watermark to the video which is small one at the middle which is at most visibleso i would ask you to go for the total video converteryou could get an evaluation version at any free downloads site