xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Problem to access shared folders on a workgroup pc with a domain pc Share Files Between The Computers ?

Problem to access shared folders on a workgroup pc with a domain pcShare Files Between The Computers ?Question by ProtonHello,I'm experiencing something quite strange. We use a pc running Windows XP and part of workgroup as a fileserver. This pc has 6 shared folders. When I type xxx.Xxx.Xxx.Xxx where the x's represent the ipaddress of the server I see all 6 folders, but I'm only able to access one of these 6. When I try to map one of 5 folders I can't access using another user, a user account that is used to login on the server, I got already 2 different errors. The first is claiming that I don't have enough rights and that I have to contact my administrator and the second just claims z: is not accessible.Any ideas?Kind regards,Frederik-question by Frederik