xisto Community
iGuest

Which Torrent Client You Are Using?

Posted Image

Im using uTorrent. I don't know why but that's my favourite for no reasons :(

I found it on some googling and got in love with him.

Post who client you are using.

Peace.

Edited by yordan (see edit history)

Your favorite for no reason?? Man, there are LOTS of reasons to favor uTorrent, my most beloved Bittorrent client ever -- and I've tried quite a few of them, I kid you not :-D

uTorrent is extremely slim, fast, and "system resources"-friendly. It has essentially all the features offered by any other torrent client, particularly the ability to select individual files to download from a given torrent -- a feature that not many other clients offer. Add to that a wealth of customization options and preferences, speedy downloads, accurate limiting of download and/or upload speeds, and what in my experience has been a never-crashing interface, and you probably will find no shortage of reasons to love this torrent client :(

Yep, you right Entheone, there are lots of reasons to choose this bittorent client. I used vuze (azureus) when I'm using linux, and use utorrent in my XP.

Your favorite for no reason?? Man, there are LOTS of reasons to favor uTorrent, my most beloved Bittorrent client ever -- and I've tried quite a few of them, I kid you not :-D

uTorrent is extremely slim, fast, and "system resources"-friendly. It has essentially all the features offered by any other torrent client, particularly the ability to select individual files to download from a given torrent -- a feature that not many other clients offer. Add to that a wealth of customization options and preferences, speedy downloads, accurate limiting of download and/or upload speeds, and what in my experience has been a never-crashing interface, and you probably will find no shortage of reasons to love this torrent client :(

Mark me down as using uTorrent also. But I only use it to download all of those completely legal Linux distributions :(The only feature I wish it had is an IP filter. I use a filter with my other p2p software and I would like to have the same protection with my torrents.

Im using uTorrent, because it's free, faster than the other clients. Im a big torrenter :( I download torrents like crazy from Zamunda.NET and Demonoid.com (sometimes from ThePirateBay).Before i was using FlashGet but with some googling i found the better, faster, cooler choice. Best Regards

Edited by 100janovski (see edit history)

I use uTorrent. I've always used it. It's got a small size, starts quick, downloads quick. The main reason I like it is it isn't bulky. There's no plugins to play around with, just simple install and go.

The best thing with it is it doesnt have the extra things ike vuze and limewire which make them heavy to run and also space consuming. It doesnt have many extra things which help it to be the best and fast torrent downloader.I love it.

On windows I always use µTorrent, simply because it does what it's supposed to do and nothing else but that. No frills, no fancy thingies, no useless features, just hardcore torrenting :D . On Linux I use ktorrent simply because I don't bother finding another torrent client than the one installed with KDE :( (okay, not true, I first used kget with it's torrent plug-in but it miserably failed downloading a 170Mb file by wasting half an our getting the last 256kb of the file ... 5 minutes later Ktorrent finished the whole file ;) )

I can say only that I'm also using µTorrent as it's very light, fast and has everything a torrent client needs, with no useless stuff. Usually I use it to download torrents, but sometimes I just use Opera as a torrent client if I just need to download a small file which is in a torrent form. :(

i started using uTorrent like 3 years ago i think,i always let it do it's job during the night or when i'm out....during the day i keep it closed cause it takes up all my bandwidth :S

if i use torrents the client i would use would be uttorrent, but because my isp stops the internet for that because they check the uploads and thats what uttorent does uploads as you download so bam after awhile the isp catches me and i lose my internet for a week, so i use megaupload and rapidshare intead they dont catch on to that.thats how i cheat the system much better than any other way of doing things, it would be good if there was a way to stop them seeing my uploads (i ve try proxy i/ps they make the downloads go really slow so thats a no go.