xisto Community
iGuest

Which Anti-virus Is The Best?

Which anti-virus is the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very old thread with voting. Anyway moving on. I voted for ESET NOD32. I have very good experience with this antivirus. I don't know if i am going again with norton. I'm doing fine with NOD32. Heard some good reviews about komodo and panda as well. You might want to check and add komodo to your list.

I love ClamWin antivirus. It has a standalone version, so you can put it on a flashkey and use it on your friend's computer directly from the removable media, no need to install it.

I'm on Avira but I only used free Editon. I liked the sounds on it upon detection. And you can also update your offline units manually and there you go.I just loved it... :)

Which anti-virus is the best?
What do you think?

I've voted for BitDefender!

Vote!

It has been long since I haven't used any antivirus software other than the Avira. The reason is that I never felt the need to change my software. Before I knew about Avira I was alway in trouble because I had a slow computer and the antivirus softwares that I knew made my computer even more slower. Furthermore I never felt satisfied with the security I was provided because I always found my Pc in problem. But from the time I started using Avira, all my problems are finished. Now my Pc is not slow and I am completely satisfied with the security. My Pc is now protected.

My favourite would be Kapersky especially for the fact that it uses very minimal memory when running. That said, I am currently running Comodo and have absolutely no problems whatsoever with it and its free which is a bonus.

I had installed Norton Antivirus 2009 in my PC It was detecting Virus. But Norton antivirus makes slower my PC. So I installed Kaspersky and while installing it asks to remove the other antivirus presently present in the computer. So I uninstall Norton Antivirus from my PC and installed Kaspersky. Now eveything is working properly in my PC and my PC is faster now and it detects all types of virus. I don't know whether Kaspersky is better or not But I can surely say that Norton Antivirus is Best.

I like Kaspersky for the fact that they update their virus definitions every two hours! No other anti-virus company can claim to do the same. Of course there's no real need for everyone to update their systems every two hours, but it's nice to know that the latest threats are being covered very soon. For those who are anxious about their system's security, this is indeed a boon.Also, Kaspersky utilises very little system resources and this is also very convenient for people who have slow RAM and disk space in their systems. The other anti-viruses like Avira, Bitdefender are also good, but compared to them Kaspersky seems to be a really good brand. I would opt for this one any day.

For me Avaira anti virus is best. There are several real eases of Avaira. I'm using free version of Avaira and its working fine on my desktop pc.

Avaira, really? Or are you meaning Avira?