xisto Community
takerraj

Was Astahost Down Yesterday?

Well yesterday night I casually tried to visit Xisto forums to see what's happening. To my surprise I got a connection timeout error. Waited for 5 minutes and still no improvement. A thought came to my mind -> If this is the case with the webhosting provider homepage then what's is the situation of my website? Immediately I typed my site address and hit enter. I'm really shocked to see that everything is fine. I really appreciate all the staff for not letting us go down even though you were down. This incident has developed a great faith in me towards Xisto. I'll never ever worry about my site uptime..... Xisto you are awesome :o

Edited by yordan (see edit history)

I have also noticed that my site had no problem while the forum was unreachable. By the way, congrats to the Xisto team, good work, thanks for our very good website uptime.

It is good the see and hear such comments about Xisto team. As you know, I am working my way to earn MYcent to host my blog and some coins have been made already. These really give me more confident to continue my work, though I am not hosting here yet.

I did experienced a problem accessing my site today, but just a while. After few minutes my site went back normal. Xisto site also slower than usual. Is it only me?BTW, what does "not available" means in server load and uptime column in Xisto's server status?

That probably means the server is down, or it is disconnected from the network for some maintenance.As for the downtime, yes the forums are down for short periods, but the sites are always running, at least from the time I got hosting. It has 100% uptime. Thanks xisto.

WoW this reading even make me more exciting to have a page here xD Good to hear also of this it means the good work Xisco does to provide good quality service to its customers.Im proud to be part of this community Good Job Xisco

Yeah Xisto rocks! and their support team are also good. By the way does anyone run wordpress on Xisto? Because I had some problem with XML sitemap plugin. It says something like memory exhausted on xxxxx on line 311, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks!

I do run wordpress in xisto. There is a memory limit to run a script / creating pages. If you're using xml-sitemap plugin, try to set the memory limit up to 32MB.

Yeah Xisto rocks! and their support team are also good. By the way does anyone run wordpress on Xisto? Because I had some problem with XML sitemap plugin. It says something like memory exhausted on xxxxx on line 311, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks!