xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lazyasada

Halo 3: Odst

So who is getting the new Halo 3: ODST game coming out this fall?I wish i could pre-order it now so i can get a free controller and a free code for the Halo: Reach game coming out next year in fall.So which one of you guys are going to get this new game?

I wish I could, but I don't have an Xbox 360 or any gaming consoles for that matter. It is really a shame that it isn't coming out PC anytime soon, like all the Halo games (some have been ported to PC, but usually after long delays of almost years).

This game was pretty good in my opinion it has lots of combat, good story, lots of secrets, and a side story.The only part of the game I disliked was the fact you had to go wander the streets and the limited number of marines in the game. I can live with not being able to drive a hornet or wraiths since you get to drive a banshee.But if you haven't played any halo game I would recommend you get Halo 3 over ODST.Also if anyone wants to play some firefight on ODST send me a message.

Have fun playing through it. If you need help getting achievements message me on the forums and I'll give you my gamer-tag.I still need to get Endure vidmaster challenge for playing firefight on heroic with 4 people while connected to x-box live.Or go threw a whole level without shooting a single shot or tossing 1 grenade.Also a good thing to do is collect the audio logs. If you get a certain number (15 I think) it unlocks all the weapons cashes in the game. They can be pretty useful since the usually have smgs, magnums, snipers, and most usefully a mongoose inside for fast traveling around the city.

Edited by FelixMercer (see edit history)

Thanks, FelixMercer. That is a giant help of you. But some of those thing are extremly easy to do! But anyways, thanks for the tips, I might give you my gamertag later so we can battle on Halo ODST, but I'm not sure if I want to or not, FelixMercer. Do you know of any other achievements that you could help me with getting! ;) Any ideas? See you soon! ;)-Hannah

I could Help you with Vidmaster Challenge: Déjà Vu, audio log finding ( I havent gotten them all yet anyway), any firefight achievement, and finally finishing the game on legendary ( and either of the ones with killing the squids that go with it).A good strategy for firefight is if your playing a map with a wraith that spawns is that you can hijack it.You can do this by plasma pistol charging it, Killing the gunner, and get on top of it and kill the driver when your ready to enter it. Then you have a awesome wraith tank to use. On other maps its good not to get out in the open with no cover and keep to the walls.Few other tips(mostly for legendary)- Skip fights on the street if possible( carefully sneaking past enemies), take out jackal snipers first if possible, don't waste flame grenades, and lastly always use your visor if its night because to me it helps a ton.