xisto Community
thepinder

Best Gaming Fps Gaming Mouse?

well i have been playing Soldier Front for a while and used regular mouses liek $15 ones some worked fine some were to sencitive and what not. Im am thinking of buying a new mouse but i have alot of choices to pick from was hopeing to get other peoples thoughts before i purchase one. Im going to get it off Newegg.com probley the cheapest play to find one other then ebay which i dont use. The Details were Copy&Pasted from the offical Logitech and Razer websites.

Logitech G9 - $99.99(Orginal price)

Details -

Performance

Interchangeable Grips: Use the included XL and Precision grips to get a fit and feel that's best for your playing style. The satin texture and fuller shape of the XL grip add extra comfort while the DryGrip technology plus compact shape of the Precision grip give you unmatched fingertip control.

3200 dpi laser engine with Full-Speed USB: Get uncompromising speed and accuracy from a high-performance Gaming-Grade laser engine—plus instant cursor response with Full-Speed USB (up to 1000 reports/second).

Control

MicroGear™ Precision Scroll Wheel: Use Logitech's exclusive MicroGear™ scrolling technology for precise, click-to-click scrolling—perfect for quick weapon selection. Or switch modes for frictionless, hyper-fast scrolling.

Adjustable sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast manoeuvers without pausing the action. The G9 gives you instant access to multiple sensitivity levels between 200 and 3200 dpi, without driver installation.

Weight tuning system: Prefer a heavier or lighter mouse? Use the weight cartridge and up to 28 g of metal weights to customise your G9 for just the right feel.

Comfort and Convenience

Custom-colour LEDs: A colour LED display indicates the current sensitivity level and profile settings. Personalise the colour LED display by choosing from hundreds of colours.

More grip styles: Swap out your grip for a new look and feel.

Logitech G5 - $59.99(Original price)

Details -

Precision

Adjustable weight cartridge: Use up to 36 grams of weight to customize your mouse with a heft and balance that's just right for your game.

Adjustable sensitivity: Shift from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast maneuvers, without pausing the action. The G5 gives you instant access to three sensitivity levels—400, 800, and 2000 dpi—before driver installation.

Comfort

Right-handed comfort grip: Enjoy a natural grip that won't fatigue you.

Polytetrafluoroethylene feet: Forget sticky workarounds—these low-friction feet glide effortlessly across almost any surface.

Performance

Full-speed USB: Get blazing speed and instant acceleration from up to 1000 reports/second; bidirectional connection.

Razer DeathAdder - $59.99(Original price)

Detail -

1800dpi Razer Precision™ 3G infrared sensor

Ergonomic right-handed design

1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response

Five independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons

On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment

Always-On™ mode

Ultra-large non-slip buttons

16-bit ultra-wide data path

6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)

60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration

Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet

Gold-plated USB connector

Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord

Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)

Edited by thepinder (see edit history)

Since I don't consider myself to a gaming enthuasist or fanatic, I just use my regular mouse for gaming purposes. I have a Microsoft Wireless Entertainment 8000 mouse with laser tracking, wireless Bluetooth connection and rechargeable battery. The only problem is having to recharge the mouse every few weeks depending on how much I use it, plus the only battery I get is a red pulsing light when the mouse is about to run out of battery power.

Posted Image

A4Tech X7 Gaming Mouse X-750F mouse can turn noob to elite gamer. This mouse can really make a big difference when your playing online or simply doing a tough mission in one of your favorite game. When I started using this mouse I immediately become a a4tech convert. Starting from the design it is so stylish and the black color with the streams of silver outline it can turn any ordinary PC to a gaming machine. Its not all about the look, as you try this mouse you'll suddenly feel its amazing grip that your hand and fingers will soon get to be at ease with it, more of its like a part our your body. Coupled with customizable and sturdy buttons you can never go wrong when your doing an escape or when your about to shoot your enemy.I tell you this when I first use it playing a certain strategy game. This device is a life saver. Don't take my word for it. Try it and be satisfied like me.

The Best Gaming Mouse 2010 is the Logitech G9. It's fully customizable and if you want the best of the best you should get the new version Logitech G9x, but for myself I prefer the G9 as it doesn't have that much difference. Remember this is the TOP gaming mouse, and it has it's price. 

-reply by Gaming Enthusiast

Best MouseBest Gaming Fps Gaming Mouse?Yah the G9 is good but also expensive what I found that I might consider to b the same or even better was the Raven from silverstone almost the same as G9 adjust movement and macro for faster beretta clicking well anyways I find it to b good it was about 20 dollar when I got it ill recommend it to every1 for any use-reply by nickioh

Best Mouse

Best Gaming Fps Gaming Mouse?

Yah the G9 is good but also expensive what I found that I might consider to b the same or even better was the Raven from silverstone almost the same as G9 adjust movement and macro for faster beretta clicking well anyways I find it to b good it was about 20 dollar when I got it ill recommend it to every1 for any use

-reply by nickioh

<p> </p>

i think the logitech g500 is worth his money.

u can change mouse sensitivity and it has a smooth print.

Logitech G5 - $59.99(Original price)

Microsoft Laptop mouse - $5

Ha-Ha!So, we know : the price range is between $5 and $60.
Now we need a skilled gamer to clarify the price-performance ratio, and tell us if we can plot the curve and see a linear or a hyperbolic shape.

seen some mice with so many buttons it looks really weird but probably for a Gamer or whatever specific purpose the particular users it is aimed for would be find it nice... for me three buttons is enough...i had a mouse that came with a laptop i use to own few years back (a ASUS G1S or GS1)... it had 5 extra buttons - these were1. back2. forward3. alt-tab alternative4. & 5. Zoom

for me three buttons is enough...
i had a mouse that came with a laptop i use to own few years back (a ASUS G1S or GS1)... it had 5 extra buttons

In my opinion, a standard guy has five fingers, so he can efficiently use no more than five buttons.
Moreover, if he wants to be able to move the mouse, he needs two fingers dedicated to mouse moving, so only three fingers are available for buttons.
Of course, this statement does not apply to fps shooting games nor to space-rockets adventure games, where you keep the mouse with two hands for more precision, and then you have ten fingers available, then you can devote each finger to each of the weapons you acquired. You needed so many time for earning the money in order to acquire that weapon, you have plenty of time for deciding which finger will use this new weapon and which movement will better optimize your placement for using it.
So, my definite opinion is :
For stand one-hand mouse users, a two or three button mouse is enough.
For two-hands mouse users, up to ten buttons can be managed. But you will lose time when switching from mouse-handling to keyboard-typing. So, if ten buttons is not enough for your game, switching from mouse to keyboard will be really time-consuming and you will suffer a tremendous lack of performance.

i hated that mouse...

In my opinion, a standard guy has five fingers, so he can efficiently use no more than five buttons.Moreover, if he wants to be able to move the mouse, he needs two fingers dedicated to mouse moving, so only three fingers are available for buttons.
Of course, this statement does not apply to fps shooting games nor to space-rockets adventure games, where you keep the mouse with two hands for more precision, and then you have ten fingers available, then you can devote each finger to each of the weapons you acquired. You needed so many time for earning the money in order to acquire that weapon, you have plenty of time for deciding which finger will use this new weapon and which movement will better optimize your placement for using it.
So, my definite opinion is :
For stand one-hand mouse users, a two or three button mouse is enough.
For two-hands mouse users, up to ten buttons can be managed. But you will lose time when switching from mouse-handling to keyboard-typing. So, if ten buttons is not enough for your game, switching from mouse to keyboard will be really time-consuming and you will suffer a tremendous lack of performance.

mind you i hated that mouse... i quite often hit the back/forward buttons which sits on side of the mouse just above where the thumb sits (right-handed)