xisto Community
BCD

Wired Or Wireless Heaphones? Which one do you prefer?

Wired or Wireless. Each of them have there advantages and disadvantages. People prefer headphones based on what they are using it for. So I would like to ask you, which type of headphones are you using? Why do you like them over other?I have used both types of headphones. But most of the time I use wireless headphone. I have many cousins abroad and we talk to each other using gtalk. Most of the time we keep on chatting for 15-30 minutes. So using wireless headphone I am free to move around while I am chatting. But there are some disadvantages too, like there's usually lots of disturbance in the conversation compared to wired headphones. And the batteries drain out quickly. Apart from chatting, I use it for listening music. So even though there is a slight disturbance, I still prefer and use wireless headphones. What about you?

I got some wireless headphones a few years ago and they were pretty bulky, at least evenly weighted. I'd rather earphones and carry something in my pocket.