xisto Community
BCD

Better Topic Notification Subject Request to change the email subject for better accesiblity

I have subscribed to email notification to topics and some posts which I have posted. Currently I have set the notification method to immediate. If somebody responds to the topic I get a standard non-useful subject line in the email like: "Topic Subscription Reply Notification ( Free Web Hosting )". Since I usually check the mails from my smartphone, I most often just glance through the subject instead of reading the email, it saves me lot of loading time. So, I think if the admins make some changes to the notification template then it will be highly accessible to check who replied where.The subject template could be changed to something like this: "$member replied to $topic_name". It can changed in the mycent system too, like "Mycent Update: $cent credited". Hope admin sees this. I really need this change. And if other mebers too think it should be done then please reply and say that. May be admin can change his mind and edit it.Thanks.