xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stunecity

Green Technology lets save the world with green tech

I think they are who aware about our future should check this link.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/90604144322.htm

we have realized that industrial revolution changed the world worst. Industrial revolution came from revolution of technology. This is the time to use technology and, of course, our actions in daily life to recover our environment for next our generation

I think one of the main problem regarding this is the fact that we can not, on the one hand, morally justify not allowing developing nations to industrialize but on the other hand we now realize, as you say, how much damage industrialization does to the natural environment.This dichotomy between the developed country worried about the environment and the developing country worried only about development is one which is fundamental to the problem, and thus to the solution.

In the past we have the fact. The experience that industrialization has made CO2 concentration in the atmosphere. In the past, I'm not sure they knew about this effect. even they didn't have any tool to measure or to recognize CO2. I hope this story will be just history. however, now everyone has realizes this effect and we have the technology now. Importantly, My field study is nanotechnology. Improvement in the nanotechnology will lead to the solution. Of course, we also aware about nanoparticles which could get through to the brain cells.

I think one of the main problem regarding this is the fact that we can not, on the one hand, morally justify not allowing developing nations to industrialize but on the other hand we now realize, as you say, how much damage industrialization does to the natural environment.
This dichotomy between the developed country worried about the environment and the developing country worried only about development is one which is fundamental to the problem, and thus to the solution.

Yes, this dichotomy could lead to new problem. It will be better if the developed country not just developed its technology and then sell it to developing country by high price. On the other hand they put his fabrication process emitting huge CO2 and other pollutions in the developing country considering the low price of workers. We should cooperate. The developed country couldn't solve this problem itself.

I think one of the main problem regarding this is the fact that we can not, on the one hand, morally justify not allowing developing nations to industrialize but on the other hand we now realize, as you say, how much damage industrialization does to the natural environment.
This dichotomy between the developed country worried about the environment and the developing country worried only about development is one which is fundamental to the problem, and thus to the solution.

No exactly the problem requires a joint solution!Can you explain a bit more about nantechnology and in particular how it can help solve the problem? As well as nanoparticles and their potential to reach brain cells? Sounds extremely interesting!!I read your other post on nanotechnology. Can you just explain the nanoparticle concept please?

Edited by dangerdan (see edit history)